Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Racing Junk Has A New Part On The Site (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17221)

topsportsman1 05-10-2007 06:40 PM

Racing Junk Has A New Part On The Site

To all the guests that read the board everyday,
Racing Junk has added a new part in the forums to read.

Called: In The Pits

Its invisable to you folks until you sign in,
Sign in and check it out,I'd hate to see you guys miss out on all the fun.

Its easy to join,make out your profile and come join in on the fun,we'd like to have you
__________________________________________________ __

It was also brought to my attention that there seems to be alot of members that have joined the forum.
Alot of you guys need to sign in and show that you want to particapate,please log in and make a post to show me you want to keep your account in good faith.

I'll be going threw the member list here again in another month,those of you with "Zero" Posts will be deleted

So please sign in and atleast make a post.

If you see your name on there,and are not using it for other reasons please PM me and I'll take care of it.

So guys get postin up 30 days is going to come quick

Here is the list after the 1st overhaul

http://forums.racingjunk.com/memberlist.php

Tom

jbsjunk 05-10-2007 06:57 PM

Come join the mayhem. None of us bite, not hard anyway. :lol:

chevguy65 05-10-2007 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by jbsjunk

You forgot about the pig....he has those teeth for a reason...lmao

Seriously, Tom is right, join up and get in on the fun as well as the free knowledge

lookingaround 05-10-2007 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by chevguy65

Originally Posted by jbsjunk

You forgot about the pig....he has those teeth for a reason...lmao

Seriously, Tom is right, join up and get in on the fun as well as the free knowledge

what about toms goat? its got nice choppers to

ssmith10pn 05-12-2007 11:20 AM

Just keeping my account alive

buffjhsn1 05-12-2007 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by ssmith10pn

:mrgreen:

it wasn't hard to do was it? who's next?

dirtpimp 05-13-2007 11:02 AM

:idea:

btracecarz 05-14-2007 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by ssmith10pn

Ditto. 8)

rodrocket 05-21-2007 03:19 AM

long time reader here from down under who doesnt have much to say but want to keep my account active

regards
rod

topsportsman1 05-22-2007 04:04 AM

Thanks guys for posting up,we have had a decent turn out of long time members,making their first post.

Now for the rest of you 1400+ members,you got 3 more weeks to go,

All you "0" post members will be deleted from the member list.

So please post up

topsportsman1 05-31-2007 07:03 AM

Check out another new part of the forum,Events/Videos

Hope this makes things better for the site users,More to come 8)

superpro185 05-31-2007 11:14 AM

so tom does this count?by the way im the one that signed your competition license years ago in maitland,nova scotia.

take care
paul
p.s. great site you guys have here

topsportsman1 05-31-2007 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by superpro185
so tom does this count?by the way im the one that signed your competition license years ago in maitland,nova scotia.

take care
paul
p.s. great site you guys have here

Hey Paul,glad to have you onboard here at RJ,

Thanks for stopping by and don't be a stranger,
Thanks man for signing my license,man that was years ago.what 13 years ago,how time flys,

Come back Paul,
Thanks man

Tom

superpro185 05-31-2007 11:27 AM

hey tom.ive actually got some pictures of your car that day.ill see if i can get them scanned and post them on here.your right time sure flies!!!!!! so when you coming up to visit your canadian friends???????

topsportsman1 05-31-2007 11:32 AM

That would be really cool.I haven't got any pics really so to speak of the car,what color was it back then? Maybe Blue and Silver?

Think I also had the track record there at that event,but I don't think it lasted very long till Rod Sudbury showed up at a later date,LOL

I may be making an appearance at MDP this summer,I'll keep you posted,
I got some business to "settle" up there :P :P :P

superpro185 05-31-2007 11:50 AM

you are right tom. you held the record for a bit. you come up this summer and ill personally bring over a 24 of canadian beer to your trailer.hmmmmmm wouldnt it be interesting to see the rivalry start all over again at mdp.ill be in your corner!!!!!!!!!
take care
paul

chevguy65 05-31-2007 01:13 PM

Paul....cool to have you here and know ole Tom!!!

Please post any pics you have of Tom and his car....I want to know what he looks like...I have a picture in my mind but it scares me to think about it...lol

Tom is a great guy and if you teched his car you must have missed his hidden go juice :shock:
Oops, did I say that?

superpro185 05-31-2007 01:37 PM

trust me there are stories about tom up here in canada that i cant repeat here!!!!!! just joking tom. you were one of the most interesting racers i ever met.

topsportsman1 05-31-2007 01:48 PM

Thanks Paul for the kind words,you got me grinnin here :P :P

chevguy65 05-31-2007 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by superpro185
trust me there are stories about tom up here in canada that i cant repeat here!!!!!! just joking tom. you were one of the most interesting racers i ever met.

Hehehe, I knew Tom had some skeletons...LOL...j/k Tom. 8)

I do want to hear some stories though, maybe you can pm me some dirt...lol

And Tom ten years younger, that means he was just barely older than dirt at that time :P

topsportsman1 08-27-2007 12:37 PM

Ok folks round two is going to be comming up here in the next week,I am going to go threw the list of members and anyone who hasn't made a post
will get deleted,so if you want to keep your account up,POST UP.This will be final,"0" poster are going to be deleted to get the forum more up to speed.

If you know your name,but forgot the password,PM me with it and I can reset the name and password.All names are the same as out on the classified site,and passwords are the same,so if you can log in out there,you can log in here.

My intentions here is for a more user friendly board,I am trying to see who the real people are and who the spammers are that just come in the forum and make up names and never post,I am stil deleting many names a day here,so I am just trying to get the forum more user friendly.

PlusMore newer updates in the near future for the board,I have been working on it,but it all takes time.More new thing to come for us here at RJ,I think you'll all be impressed when it gets implemented,hahahaha

I need to get with a few more people to make this all happen,It going to be cool for us here. :P

Also I'd like to add,some of you Please make out your profiles,atleast put down where you are from

chevguy65 08-27-2007 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Ok folks round two is going to be comming up here in the next week,I am going to go threw the list of members and anyone who hasn't made a post
will get deleted,so if you want to keep your account up,POST UP.This will be final,"0" poster are going to be deleted to get the forum more up to speed.

If you know your name,but forgot the password,PM me with it and I can reset the name and password.All names are the same as out on the classified site,and passwords are the same,so if you can log in out there,you can log in here.

My intentions here is for a more user friendly board,I am trying to see who the real people are and who the spammers are that just come in the forum and make up names and never post,I am stil deleting many names a day here,so I am just trying to get the forum more user friendly.

PlusMore newer updates in the near future for the board,I have been working on it,but it all takes time.More new thing to come for us here at RJ,I think you'll all be impressed when it gets implemented,hahahaha

I need to get with a few more people to make this all happen,It going to be cool for us here. :P

Also I'd like to add,some of you Please make out your profiles,atleast put down where you are from

More good news!!!!!

Thank you Tom for working everyday to keep this site and make it better for us.
We appreciate a nice place to come, visit and not have to worry about the riff raff.

Keep it coming and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jcroyle 11-04-2007 06:00 AM

Staying Alive

blaneym 11-19-2007 07:34 PM

Keeping my forum account alive...

Hi Everyone!!! :)

topsportsman1 11-19-2007 07:39 PM

Hey Marv,great to see you don't be a stranger here,thanks for stopping by,feel free to jump in anywhere you'd like.

Tom

blaneym 11-19-2007 08:35 PM

Hey Marv,great to see you don't be a stranger here,thanks for stopping by,feel free to jump in anywhere you'd like.

Tom

Tom,

Thanks, but what is with this "Back yard mechanic"? Seriously I know this changes as a person makes more posts, but I moved up from "Back Yard Mechanic" within a few years of being old enough to work for someone else. LOL

Have a good evening!

topsportsman1 11-19-2007 08:52 PM

Marv

It will change in 2 more posts

Here is the ranks,it was just some thing I had done this spring,by adding ranks
http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2863

Hope you didn't take offense to it as it was only ment in fun.I am quite sure your no back yard mechanic :P

We do appreciate guys of your caliber here on the forum,there is some good guys here with wealth of knowlege,and I know your one of them,hope you'll be around and help out with some of the technical questions.

Tom

mikkey 11-29-2007 08:54 AM

You are right

Everyone should post reply's so the rest RCJ member's can read what's going on!!This is A great site, Tom, and all the moderator's put in alot of time to make thing's right, my hat's off to all of you!!!and to all of the honest member's of RCJ, I have made alot of friends over the year's, and they have been there for support, when needed, keep up the good work guy's, wishing everyone happy holidays,take care Mike :D :D :D :D

lively 11-29-2007 09:02 AM

RJ IS STILL A GREAT SITE AND TOM DOES A GREAT JOB DIRECTING THINGS :lol: :lol: :lol: ----ANOTHER YEAR IS ALMOST DONE AND STILL ENJOYING IT :shock: :lol: ---LIVELY

topsportsman1 11-29-2007 09:25 AM

Thanks LIVELY I try but without all you good guys here there wouldn't be this place

Its the good honest folks like your self that make me want to get up in the morning and come in here

Scotty2 12-02-2007 05:04 AM

Ok " Dad" lol I'm on .....be nice to me and dont boot me in the first week.

Thanks Tom

topsportsman1 12-02-2007 05:52 AM

Hey Scotty great to see you here,oh and there is no bootin they usually leave on their own :P

lookingaround 12-02-2007 06:00 AM

is that your son tom?

topsportsman1 12-02-2007 06:04 AM

No Avery he is just a freind messin with me,but then again I did run around up there in Canada,so any things possible :P

lookingaround 12-02-2007 06:05 AM

lol. welcome to the site scotty

Scotty2 12-02-2007 06:06 AM

But did you ever win :?:

topsportsman1 12-02-2007 06:16 AM

Ummm yeah just a few times :shock: 8)

joeready 12-02-2007 07:16 AM

NOT NEW TO RJ READ THE FORUM DAILY JUST HAVENT JUMPED IN SO HERE I AM

topsportsman1 12-02-2007 07:30 AM

Welcome Joe to the forum thanks for posting up,feel free to jump in the forum lots of good guys here

Rocketron69 12-03-2007 08:25 PM

Welcome Joe to the forum thanks for posting up,feel free to jump in the forum lots of good guys here

oh goodie a new place to rasie hell. :evil: :lol:
now wheres my mickey mouse avatar, :evil: