View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 05:30 AM
bbbentley
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Harbone View Post
Now I am confused since the ad clearly states "I found an antique set of Ed Iskenderian lifters in my shop. The box has some age, but the lifters seem to be in ok shape. I would be hesitant to put these into service, though. I think that they would be better used by putting them on display in a man cave. They still have the original instruction sheet. Fit Pontiac, Chevy and old Fords. Local pick up, or will ship at your expense.(about $9.00)
"
I do not see anywhere in the ad that it says they are new????
Right at the top where it has location. Below that it says CONDITION- NEW
Statement that lifters are ok. Ok to throw away is what it should say. To say that they are ok means the are new or usable.
Sounds like you are taking the sellers side so no use in saying anymore. Probably your relative or buddy?

In all correspondences, never was the word “used” or “worn” used to describe anything offered for sale. I certainly have better things to use my money on than $50 for a box! And you are a Moderator? I guess you are the one to help since you can't read? Thanks a lot. (Sarcasm tempered by anger). Reread the whole ad and tell me if “ used” or “ new” is used in the ad?

Last edited by bbbentley; 12-29-2017 at 05:44 AM.