View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by bbb555
Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
BBB555, I was looking at your current adds and it says you will take personal checks. I would say you are taking a big risk by doing so on merchandise you are shipping. we take a ton of personal checks here for rent payments and it is not uncommon for us to have them chargebacked nsf 21-30 days after payment. I have asked time and time again how this can happen and have never gotten a clear ansewer to the question. In our buisness at least we have some recorse of eviction & civil judgment. for merchandise its gone its gone. thats why retailers use services like telicheck guard against that happening to them. I have a friend that owns a lumber yard that had one 60 days chargeback, he had telicheck and they covered him. I would take postal money orders only and have them checked out at the post office before I would ship. JMO, MIKE
You are correct. Like I mention before lesson learned. Never again.

Thanks Biill
So did the guy cancel the check on you or what? Not being a smart ass but your first post was a little hard to decifer...it says the check cleared and then you say "NO MORE DAMN CHECKS"

So did he rip you off or no?

BBB555: That is the question.... all I ever asked of you was to be clear & concise; that is it. Your first post was hard to read... period. I read it, I do not have a reading problem either... you were not clear! Here is the thing: you have come here & confused people, insulted people, cursed, etc... STILL YET, NO ONE IS REALLY CLEAR ON WHAT YOUR DILEMMA IS??? 2 PAGES, SEVERAL POSTS, ETC... did you really get ripped off or what?