View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Brethern:

You are my bruthas. Some times some of us take too long to "check in"... I am guilty of that myself. My little ones are still in school & we have homework too. That has made things a little tough... but soon it will be summer. Kidney stones screwed up my whole life for about a week too. Been working on my 68 Chevelle some; got a cruse coming up on June 1st... can't wait for that. Juice is right; this is the best place ever still. I love the knowledge, advice, friendship, etc... & I agree with DOUBLE-"D" about the change we need in this country... gets me fired up too much sometimes.... but I like talkin' politics & God even if it is a touchy topic. That said- I can understand Harb's lack of interest in politics too. BTW Harb: did you get the pile of DOG CRAP I sent you in the mail?? LOL. I knew you would like the "Sticker" too... seemed like the thing to do. I sent Harb a miniature whoopie cushion fart noise maker, & my son's Hot Wheel 32 blown coupe.... I would not do that for just anyone... but for RJ Bretheren... it is no problem. I gotta get DD some AN's!!! hey DD: do you need any 8's?? I noticed you need 10's. I am sorry it has taken me so long... It will be done this weekend... I hope I still have some 10's. Anyways, we are all tight. I feel like I could call any of you fools/ any time!! You know that you could call me too. Most of my RJ time is done @ work; so it depends how busy I am too (that sounds bad, but true). I hope all you guys have a good Memorial Day!!! God Bless!!! Scooter