View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:13 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Anybody seen Dirka ?
I know I havent been on here for awhile and I am to blame for that.

Here is the reason why I havent been on here lately...............

You see myself and dragonmaster was in a deal of me buying some Kasey Kahne cars from him. I have had things happen and go on that were out of my control. He stopped PM'ing me all together and I was ashamed to be on here. Possibly being called a scammer or a person that doesnt go thru with what they say.

A few things that has been going on with me have been almost losing my horse trailer and quad due to the finance company screwing me over saying that they never recieved the payments we sent and so we had to pay extra just to be able to keep from them taking those things. We havent even been able to get the Mustang from Ohio transported to Nevada yet due to everything that has been going on. We have tried to get many transportation people out there to pick up the car but at the last minute they would either jack up the price or say that it is just a pick up and drop off and that the driver will not help the wife move the car around to get it into the storage unit. I am just thankful that Matt has been very understanding and willing to keep the car where it is at till at least myself or the wife can see the car in person. Also while all this has been going on the wife and I was on the rocks and leaning towards a divorce which right now we are getting better and closer again. At work I have been moved from working on the blackhawks at night on an unscheduled maintenance team to working on the AH-64 Apaches Scheduled maintenance team during the days.

Yeah I have been on Yellow Bullet more than here but that was because I felt ashamed. Yeah I also think that RJ has gone down hill a little bit but looking back everything has their high times and their low times.