View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 PM
charleywiznut
SHOW GUEST

Default newbe

heys guys! nice to hear newbe's are welcome to jump right in. I aint no racer from old but looking to build my 83 c10 shorty. Oh yeah....my name is charlie wizeldridge from Daytona Beach. I live in upstate ny right now due to employment. I HATE THIS WEATHER But atleast i see a nice pay check every week. anyway.... just bought a 9" rear and truck is headed for narrowed frame rails/4 link ect. I deff. gonna need some advice and direction on choosing parts. I just want to get the chassis and body complete for starters. truck has a tired 305/4 with headers. regardless of being tired the 305 is wimpy. I would like to go with 383 stroker staying in the street performance. I want to drive this truck more than i want to run 9's maybe after that faze i will want to go all out racing. I just finished a old school harley with big inch stroker engine. tons of cash into this bike. I may even consider selling this softail to finance building this truck...But then again i would have to pry my hands off this bike to do so. With that said...thanks for the invitation and hope to hear something good from you gear heads LOL.