Old 11-29-2015, 05:44 AM
crankenstine
SHOW GUEST

Thumbs up Wtb 1961 vw 1940cc tune up parts and new front seats with sliders and lower frame

I need a high performance tune up kit including plugs/rotor/wires/fuel filter/distributor cap/oil filter/synthetic oil for a 1940cc high performance forged big valve head air cooled vw mota in a 61 bug. I also need 2 weber carb gasket rebuild kits (can furnish weber carb numbers) i also need a front slide in ash tray for 61 beetle and 2 new front racing seats/buckets(procar style) with sliders and bottom frame mount for 61 beetle rat rod. I want to change the front and rear shocks to something with a softer ride. I have white empi's on the front and white kyb gas shocks on the rear. I would like to get a set of super nice chrome coilovers oN the front and rear if they will fit/WORK and ride right. If not let me know what u can get for this 61 which wll fit and work and ride soft and great. This is one ass kicking volks rod that flies and runs strong. I would like a resonable pkg deal on everything if u are a distributor/shop and can assemble and get all the top shelf goods to me. I can furnish pics upon request. Blk/red seats would be ok as car is in flat black primer.. Call jay 203 746 6418 if u have the goods. Tnx [email][email protected] Go on facebook jay wittlin to view pics of car/shocks/engine/seats, etc. Tnx