Old 12-13-2010, 06:14 AM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

Default **Buyers beware 1996 Corvette Convert by CHRISRT in NY**

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...spd-vette.html

Here is the Ad. Chris Contacted me to set up a trade for my Procharged Mustang...after NUMEROUS story changes, meeting and travel plans changed and cancelled, excuses as to why he was changing stories, he called last minute and asked me to meet in the middle of the night, driving 7hrs to meet him. Being a man of my word, I honor that, even though I was very skeptical. We agreed to meet in Columbus Ohio, he calls me and says he is too tired to drive further and asks me to drive an extra 50 miles his way while he slept. I drove all night, to get to him at 530am. He looks over my entire car, which is EXACTLY what described, I sent 10 pictures, and videos of the car, and he said the car was "too much of a race car". And he is going to pass. A man of no honor, wasted 15hrs of driving, $400 in gas, and "is going to pass". Just wanted everyone to becareful, as he obviously doesnt stand behind his word and has no problem or integrity wasting peoples time, and safety. Thanks RacingJunk for a place to deal with honest people.