Old 05-22-2014, 04:15 PM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Looks like I got took! Possible blower scam

This guy goes by the name blackmagix on this site. Real name is Michaek gracia. Address is 810 meladee ln., galt, ca. 95632 he posted an add on here couple of weeks ago. #182199615. I saw it last Friday morning and contacted him thru this site. Sent him my phone number to call me. He did that evening. We spoke for bout 30 minutes. Everything seemed to be on the up. Told him I would call him back Sunday for his info. We talked on Sunday & everything still felt good to me. So Monday I went to my bank & called him. Handed my phone to teller so she could get his info. Did the wire transfer from my bank to his. I left my bank & went back to my shop& called Gracia again 2hrs. Later. Said he would let me know when funds cleared. Tuesday he texted me around 11:00am eastern time. Said money's was in his account pending. Wednesday he texted me and said money was on his account & that parts were boxed up & will go out by 3:00 his time in cali..texted me back 2 hrs. Later & said parts still not shipped out that sometimes ups comes by as late as 7:00pm his time. Have not heard anything since. Texted him twice, no reply. Called twice phone goes straight to voicemail. I noticed he took add down to. In all honesty, I hope he's not a scammer & that I'm posting this to early. Anybody on here know this guy? Thanks, Kris