View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 07:44 PM
RockyTop2
SHOW GUEST

I Never agreed to a trade with you... i offered and you came back with i dont have a trailer or way to get your car to me.. i said well, thanks for your time, and good luck with your car, well between then and messaging me later, you start telling me you have a trailer, and i have spoken to 5 other people about trading in that time.. dont slander my name and my personal business, do you really think i want a stranger talking about my medical issues on a racing site.. i really can not believe you would pull some b.s like this, you must really have issues.. if you want to call someone a scammer, you need to talk about the car and call the guy that sold or traded you the nova that has rust all in the rear frame rails , that you are trying to sale or trade me , and listed on racing junk.. My car is solid.. i guess your mad cause you realized you should have made a deal with me when i offered, you realized after the fact how big of a screwing you were going to put on me.. I mean your asking 14,500 for your car, im asking 27,500 ... Hummm??? oh and i forgot to mention you had you wife open an account and message me to find out how much i was asking for my car.. and i know this, cause she forgot to not use your last name ( Tippit ) in the email for opening an account... thats just pure sneaky if you ask me... the difference between me and you, is i move on, i dont bring up things like that, i just move on.. seems like you want to make something over nothing, are you really that bored... we never spoke on the phone till today, it was emails, so if i done you wrong why dont you copy and paste the thread of our conversation, that will tell the truth..? talking about trading , is NOT considered " making a deal " both people have to agree to trade. and another thing, You should have known i was not interested in pursing the deal with you when you called me 20 times, texted me , and emailed me on racing junk, and my personal email.. honestly it scared me a little that you were just desperate to unload that nova on me.. how do i know there arent a million things wrong with it.. anyways, you need to think a little more before you list someone as a scammer, as far as im concerned we never had any dealings, we spoke on the phone once, in which i NEVER told you i would trade. i said i had other offers, i would think on it, and get back to you.. if you dont agree then your flat out lying.