View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 02:00 PM
onedragracer
JUNIOR BUILDER

You must be reading a different forum. I didn't say he had spray, He didn't anyway. Did you not read the part about him finding out his car was going to be checked so he loaded up and never came back. I'm not talking about a seasoned racecar driver, I'm talking about someone who never raced before and coming out and kicking ass, doesn't no anything about the car, never looks at the other car going down the track, looks straight down at the tach the whole way. Has spun several times before the 60ft timers lifted hard and still ran 7.95. I don't no what magical racetrack you run at but around here that's impossible. That is why everybody started asking question about his car.
By the way, the tracks we run at in West Texas and Southeast New Mexico on a average summer day have a DA around 7100 to 7200 ft during afternoon racing as soon as the sun goes down the DA usually drops as low as 3800 ft. Thats one hell of a drop to still dial 7.95.
If you feel that nobody cheats then why in the hell does NHRA and IHRA have rules that govern the organization. If nobody cheated you wouldn't need rules huh :!: