View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 06:56 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I pay my membership also and honor payments when I sold stuff 2 years ago haven't sold since.BTW I am a Power Seller also

All I do is "try" to run the forum here and when I get bored go look at the adds,but lately I am missing my add time looking. :P

I agree with you Shawn tho,but I bet what it cost to be a member here and sell its ALOT cheaper than just ONE sale on ebay,but I don't go there either just what I heard.I also do like you do I keep a log of parts that I sold and at the end or the beginning of each year I would make a donation or honor member payment,that has worked for me fine,and had no trouble doing it either,but I call and do that sort of business action as I don't trust online transactions.

Thats why we get alot of the basic members because RJ allows them to sell for years on end for free they don't follow up on who's selling what would be my guess,but I could be wrong tho.Thats why this happens so much every day"Its allowed" the basic members that have several accounts and 2 adds a day for FREE. I am sure alot of basic members have made a tremendous paper trail over the years here at RJ,and I would think that could be a binding contract.

But i am glad not all members are this way,it only takes a few that scam people and are not honest or honor paying members to ruin it for others.
We'll get through this I am sure there is light around the turn.

But I can tell you I have seen in the past CRJ members newly joined like one week(New Member) and have a 5 star feedback and they have tried to run scams selling items way below what they are worth,thats a cheap investment for them including buying a track phone from walmart,to make thier scam complete,but you have to be wise and use better judgement,as we all know your not going to buy a brand new harley for $6500 not when they cost $30,000,these type people want you to overnite a deposit to hold the bike,say $1000.00 thats a quick scam and you never hear from them again,when they invest maybe $100 bucks to pull some thing like this off,people need to be aware.

And No I'd say if you are a CRJ member and have made some honor payments I don't think RJ would be a bean counter,I would possibly guess if you thought what it was worth to sell here,that would be close enough,But any thing is better than nothing,thats the way I look at it,considering there are many that gave NOTHING