View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 12:13 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

[/quote]My ignorance will contiune to worry about my stuff, while you guys let what someone else does affect you or better yet get in your mind. A cheater will be caught in due time ... I could tell this guy what to look for, but do you honestly think its going to be that easy to find, I think not ..

Again still willing to keep talking on the subject .... [/quote]

"you guys......" What your mister winalot and with a 00 and dead on my dial and we're out there just begging for a win. How many wins have you had in the last few years. How many wallys have you won. I'll match our last four years(14 wins,2 Wallys and three track championships) against yours anyday.
"I could tell this guy what to look for, but do you honestly think its going to be that easy to find, I think not .. " Come on now your saying you know about this stuff but your the only one smart enough to talk about it, thats total BS. Your 1500 post don't impress me one bit, just that your a better racer on the forum than at the track.
Its pathetic how someone can say they know the answers to the question at hand, but their only responses are total BS.
Well MR. WINALOT still want to talk on the subject?