View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 09:46 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Cheating is cheating, and cheaters are gonna get caught sooner or later. Theres nothing wrong with knowing how to spot one. Accusing someone of cheating, and being wrong about it, is not a good place to be either. I think they call that being a poor sport. So if you're gonna call someone a cheat, be damn sure you're right before you say anything. People are naturally suspicious of each other, for instance, I dye my fuel, it drives some guys nuts. Red, blue, yellow, purple, green, it's still just methanol, am i cheating, NO, but some people wonder. It's an old gag and it aint fooling anyone who knows anything, mind games are legal, at least at my home track it is.

Am I going to worry about who's cheating,NOPE, I got better things to do with my time. I got my own car to run, my own lights to cut, to worry about what other racers are doing. Catching cheaters, does not fit my job description. I am such a poor mechanic, and so talentless a driver, that concentrating on those things leave me very little time to worry what someone else is doing, I think thats all David was saying, he certainly doesn't need me to defend him, but I don't think he was purposely trying to bash the guy.

So before you accuse someone of being a cheat, you better check how thick the ice is. Cause you just might fall through.

Earl aka suicidebomb