View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 09:36 AM
onedragracer
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Richard Matty is my roommate, I even cheat on T&T nights. Nawww, I didn't get offended cause you asked for info on the cheating sh*t I run. I got offended, Cause you want my best cheating bullsh*t for free.
Good luck and have a better day.
I've got no idea what the hell your talking about (for free). I'm trying to get as much info on the systems as possible to stop the bullshit. A friend of mine that I race with actually had about 15 time slips of a guy we thought was running a matty box. Of the 15 time slips all were a 7.95 dial over 4 different races, different DA, different everything but still 7.95 dial.
No throttle stop and also all runs had varying mph from 135 to 181. When the guy was approached about the situation he put it in the trailer and never came back with that car. Now he has a different car and can't win one round. Explain that :!:
I already have info on the Matty box. I actually called Richard Matty and acted like any potential customer and he explained the system and every option available. Now I need more info on the tree reader so I can go head hunting in the staging lanes.