View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 02:45 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

That keep rules around so people that complain know how far they can take it and usually get told the same answer .. your a racer he is a racer let him do his thing and you do yours, if he is cheating the TRACK OFFICAL will do the job on catching him not a racer ...

You'll never find what your looking for out in the open.. and what guy in his right mind would ever let you actually look if he is cheating, he is gonna tell you to go talk to a tree you'll have better luck. Again if he is cheating .. you should pick up a phone and call your track...

Of course if you complain all the time .. it'll do no good to call them . because they think your a cry baby... could go 50/50 for ya there

I wouldnt of said a word about any of this because I dont like a cheater as much as the next guy, but you sir went about this all the wrong way, chain of command to get something looked at, all it takes is a few people to say he is cheating and explain why and have proof of it and a tech guy will look the car over.. pretty simple I'd think.