Thread: wtf or HELP.
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:22 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Default wtf or HELP.

ok guys, i know that i posted this before but i pushed the car aside and didnt mess with it anymore. now i gotta get this thing right and i cant find my old post so bear with me. my nova has one side of the exhaust turning a nice pretty glowing red. just the pass. sude other side stays like its suppose to.if timing was off both sides would glow. engine is this. 355 sbc. forged crank, 11.1 pistons.520 lift cam straight across,tunnelram and 2 600 edelbroke carbs.and all the other expensive crap to go along with it.this thing runs like it has johnny law right behind it! lol but the damn header glows. and with aluminum heads that dont make me feel real good.now i cant remeber the specs on the heads but my buddy at the machine shop set them up for me, and hes good. well he says he is anyway lol. b&m super something trans.and a 3500 stall.with the lift off glass frontend this thing lifted in the driveway(my drive is over 300ft of blacktop) but that glowing thing keeps the car turned off instead of causing trouble on the street. give me somethings to check. cause im at a lose. never seen this before in 40yrs of doing this. its something simple but since im getting kinda simple i need help.