Gear Jam Vintage Drags, Car Show and Swap Meet April 14-15

Subscribe
The Gear Jam Vintage Drags, Car Show and Swap Meet is April 14-15 at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia.

Gassers, Front Engine Dragsters, Altereds, Muscle Cars, Nostalgia Super Stocks and Hot Rods!

Car show, the best swap meet in the South East (spaces are just $50 for all the space you want for the whole weekend—we’re averaging 300 vendors with our monthly swap meet), and Cruisin’ Commerce downtown on Saturday night with live music.

For more information, go to www.gearjamdrags.com, or call (706) 424-5035.

GJD 17 CS Flyer For FB.jpg  

Quote Multi
Next time when it will happen again?
Quote Multi
ok,i want go,but i don't have time
Quote Multi
Car show, the best swap that's very intersting.
Quote Multi
Quote: The Gear Jam Vintage Drags, Car Show and Swap Meet is April 14-15 at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia.

Gassers, Front Engine Dragsters, Altereds, Muscle Cars, Nostalgia Super Stocks and Hot Rods!

Car show, the best swap meet in the South East (spaces are just $50 for all the space you want for the whole weekend—we’re averaging 300 vendors with our monthly swap meet), and Cruisin’ Commerce downtown on Saturday night with live music.

For more information, go to www.gearjamdrags.com, or call (706) 424-5035.
Hello @Brad54 ,

Greeings form Steve! It Sounds like a fantastic event. I'll definitely mark my calendar for April 14-15 at the Atlanta Dragway. Looking forward to the vintage drags, car show and swap meet. Thanks for the heads up
Quote Multi
aa
asdsad

Quote Multi
https://racingjunk.com/forums/member.php?u=102527
Quote Multi
i love Car show, because it is the best swap and very intersting. next time if i had time i will go take a look
Quote Multi
Manage Preferences Your Privacy Choices