JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 11-07-2008, 05:38 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Hey just to let everyone know Josh sent the check for 1/2 of the shipping. He sent it ups overnight. Just talked to him yesterday & he said he was gonna send it and he did.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:50 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Man, that is really very cool!! I gotta say, I thought that money was gone.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:21 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by boonesracing
Hey just to let everyone know Josh sent the check for 1/2 of the shipping. He sent it ups overnight. Just talked to him yesterday & he said he was gonna send it and he did.
boonesracing if you're happy i'm happy ( I hope it doesn't ...) and u're a much better man than most! but if you hadn't posted this and all the added comments about this you would have never gotten anything from this guy. at least he did somewhat make things right and I commend him for finally keeping his word! I hope you never have to go through such a bad deal again and please remember, not everybody is this hard to deal with.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:43 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: Where is ''totrade'' is he gone :?: :?:
Old 11-08-2008, 05:22 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Over 170 responses to Boone's original post. Thats what it took to free up this bottle neck and get a resolution-and thats just via peer pressure.

Boones was a gentleman and settled ultimately for less than he was entitled, if just because of his added expense and negotiation of a resolution. The motor he got did not in any way equate to what was pictured-neither engine.

Compare the parts as other users have done.

Saying the picture is just a representation is a gaurantee that you will get something lesser-no matter who you are dealing with.

Will this happen again? Not in the near term, but as this thread cools down I think the risk associated with toTrade will increase. The only safety is vigilence.

Boones once again, congrats on feeling whole on this-With holidays coming up I am glad to hear that.

Scorp
Old 11-08-2008, 08:24 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

You know I am glad to see that everyone thinks that this post is what resolved the issue. Once again I never ment to screw anyone over I am soory its a bad deal.. It really is sad to see everyone so narrow minded and set on the fact that I was out to do someone wong..

Well Thanks.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:47 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

to trade----i do think you are doing the right thing by getting the shipping money sent----but---you need to completely check things out with your friends/buddies/ or whoever """ before""" you put something for sale and then if it is not what you advertised -please be man enough to make it right!!!!
most of us on here have been doing this for a long time[i have for over 30 yrs]--so if someone gets crooked on here and can prove it we do and will battle for what is right and honest 8) 8)
welcome to reality and sell and trade the right way
LIVELY
Old 11-08-2008, 02:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by toTrade
You know I am glad to see that everyone thinks that this post is what resolved the issue. Once again I never ment to screw anyone over I am soory its a bad deal.. It really is sad to see everyone so narrow minded and set on the fact that I was out to do someone wong..

Well Thanks.

nahhhh come on Now...The Thread did not Hurt at Worse case.....and the folks that responded to this thread are not as narrow minded as you would like to believe..you sort of set the Tone for the opinions expressed from square one

but listen..you made it right..carry this thing on out with Dignity and by all means hang around with us and participate on the forum..i think you will find some friends here and some advise and help should you need it.

i can assure you us Narrow Minded bench racers/Forum Junkies will be the 1st to stand in for you should anything go wrong for you on a deal....count on it......

Brian

ps.....as far as making a new thread for you.."Boonesracing"..beat me to that weeks ago..besides it a much better deal for you the other party making that post.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-08-2008, 04:03 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

WOW I CANT BELIEVE HE REALLY SEZ HE DIDNT KNOW THAT PIECE OF CRAP HE SENT THE GUY WAS A GOOD MOTOR,GOD A 5 YO KID COULD LOOK AT IT AND SEE IT WASNT THE MOTOR AS STATED TO BE SENT.....HE SENT A PEICE OF CRAP AND KNEW IT,LOOK AT THE PICS ,CAN ANYONE HERE SAY THEY BELIEVE HE SENT IT, THINKING IT WAS WHAT WAS STATED.....HE IS USING CRAP TO EXPLAIN THE DEAL THAT HIS FRIEND LIED TO HIM,NO WAY DID HE TRADE FOR OR BUY THAT MOTOR FOR MORE THAN 100.0O,WOW THIS WAS THE CRAZIEST ENDING FOR A DEAL IVE HAVE SEEN IN A LONG WHILE,MAYBE BOONE IS HAPPY ,I DONT BELIEVE THAT EITHER ,HE PAID FOR A 383 ,NOT A 355 ,AND THE INTAKE ISNT RIGHT ,CAM OR ANYTHING IN IT........JUST MY FEELING I WOULD NEVER DO BUSS. WITH TOTRADE EVER, AND I HAVE MARKED THAT IN MY LITTLE BRAIN,IM SURE IF EVERYONE ON HERE IS HONEST THEY WONT EITHER....ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE HERE WHO WOULD DO BUSS WITH THIS JERK AND BELIEVES HE DIDNT KNOW THE MOTOR WAS CRAP......ME I SAY I WONT DO ANY BUSS. WITH THIS JERK AND HE KNEW IT WAS A PEICE OF CRAP, WHOS NEXT TO ANSWER, IF WE BE HONEST MAYBE OTHER RIP OFFS WILL SEE THIS AND SEE IT WILL HURT YOU AS LONG AS YOUR A MEMBER ..........JAY
Old 11-08-2008, 06:33 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

It's a known fact that we ''ALL'' make mistakes in life Sadly that's part of life, but when we make those mistakes we need to try to correct them, not letting them fester like some of them on here has, And ''totrade'' you probably were told it was a good engine, but please in the future check things out before reselling them, But as far as being narrow minded, i don't think no-one on here was narrow minded, it was brought here to be resolved, and it was, sure someone had to loose, again part of life and a learning experience. ''totrade'' as far as i am concerned you are welcome here anytime, just join right in. glad it worked out, sounds like the 2nd engine is working out fine. My two cents worth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -