well i got took by this guy..TBS70Camaro johnnys auto parts

Old 06-22-2010, 03:11 PM
TBS70Camaro
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: I know this guy

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
I have done business with this person in the past,in fact I bought a set of steel heads from him that was also junk. For the person that posted you have to watch the sellers from Tx? My Experience is they are no better or worse than anywhere else,You have to watch them all & pay attention to the deals your making..He attends the local swapmeet in San Antonio the last Sunday Of Each Month..Since I have no ideal of the deal you made(Heads as is ect?) Its hard to give an honest opinion..Really sorry to hear you got ripped from a fellow Texan..
I did look at the AD & sounds like you got had..Shame,Shame..
O.k I have heard enough said about me and now I am going to address this!
Yes I sold u1sum these heads ,yes I bought them off ebay for the sume of $850.00.
Yes I took them to my old machine shop!(I no longer use after this problem!)They said"They are o.k and ready to use in this condition,plus I paid them $85.00 for this answer!
Plus,they also told me they were too small for my blown motor so I decided to sell them and I placed the add...
Now I have a new machine shop I use!

Now me and u1sume have settle up and he recieved $300(this afternoon) to pay for the mistake I wasn't told about,I am not a machine shop...

I am a straight up guy and those who know me know I will go the extra mile for you....I have been selling on this site since 2003 and I make my honor payments,not like some of you do! this is the first problem I have had....But I have settled with u1sume and now I hope I can go on with my good name as for w/patterson.

Those heads you bought from me came off a running engine and they were dirty so there's no way I could have known they had problems!
Buy dirty heads,they need work!You didn't have to buy them,You saw them in person and you could have passed on them!

But thanks for telling me you weren't satified with them!
I could have did something to make it right...........But now you bring up the past and you know that was sometime ago!!!!

You know I have heard some many things about you and I have always said,you were an alright guy.....I am not one to talk Bull%&$! and nor will I ever will!!!!

So Thank's from a fellow Texan but No Thank's...........I guess I now know how you really feel about me......
Well now I hope this is all cleared up and not to toot my horn but I did sell my blower NEW TBS 8-71 billet blower and BDS EFI system and the new owner just loves it! He is very satified w/it!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by prostreet55stude
I have done business with this person in the past,in fact I bought a set of steel heads from him that was also junk. For the person that posted you have to watch the sellers from Tx? My Experience is they are no better or worse than anywhere else,You have to watch them all & pay attention to the deals your making..He attends the local swapmeet in San Antonio the last Sunday Of Each Month..Since I have no ideal of the deal you made(Heads as is ect?) Its hard to give an honest opinion..Really sorry to hear you got ripped from a fellow Texan..
Yes I sold u1sum these heads ,yes I bought them off ebay for the sume of $850.00.
Yes I took them to my old machine shop!(I no longer use after this problem!)They said"They are o.k and ready to use in this condition,plus I paid them $85.00 for this answer!
Plus,they also told me they were too small for my blown motor so I decided to sell them and I placed the add...

Now me and u1sume have settle up and he recieved $300(this afternoon) to pay for the mistake I wasn't told about,I am not a machine shop...

I am a straight up guy and those who know me know I will go the extra mile for you....I have been selling on this site since 2003 and I make my honor payments,not like some of you do! this is the first problem I have had....But I have settled with u1sume and now I hope I can go on with my good name as for w/patterson.

Those heads you bought from me came off a running engine and they were dirty so there's no way I could have known they had problems!
Buy dirty heads,they need work!You didn't have to buy them,You saw them in person and you could have passed on them!

I could have did something to make it right...........But now you bring up the past and you know that was sometime ago!!!!

You know I have heard some many things about you and I have always said,you were an alright guy.....I am not one to talk Bull%&$! and nor will I ever will!!!!

So Thank's from a fellow Texan but No Thank's...........I guess I now know how you really feel about me......
Well now I hope this is all cleared up and not to toot my horn but I did sell my blower NEW TBS 8-71 billet blower and BDS EFI system and the new owner just loves it! He is very satified w/it!!!!!!!
So you are the seller in the ad: TBS70Camaro ?

If so, why do you use two names (Prostreet55stude and TBS70Camaro)? And if so, which one is your favorite?

Just curious.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:39 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I'm votin' for the studebaker name.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:43 PM
u1sum
APPRENTICE

ok here the deal, we took to our machine shop and got a quote to fix. they looked at them and said they do need some repairs done. so i just want to say john has been a stand up guy through all of this. he ended up sending back more then i ask for so kudos to him. i would not be affraid to deal with again. i just hope next time it doesnt turn out like this. thanks man, you saved me 950.00 from coming out of my pocket. not once did he ever try to hide or not answer an e-mail or phone call. once again john thanks and sorry i posted all of this but with so many people getting ripped off these days its hard to tell who is stand up and who is not, im glad you was a stand up person.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:53 PM
TBS70Camaro
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by u1sum
ok here the deal, we took to our machine shop and got a quote to fix. they looked at them and said they do need some repairs done. so i just want to say john has been a stand up guy through all of this. he ended up sending back more then i ask for so kudos to him. i would not be affraid to deal with again. i just hope next time it doesnt turn out like this. thanks man, you saved me 950.00 from coming out of my pocket. not once did he ever try to hide or not answer an e-mail or phone call. once again john thanks and sorry i posted all of this but with so many people getting ripped off these days its hard to tell who is stand up and who is not, im glad you was a stand up person.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I understand,I hate when you buy crap and it really turns out to be crap and try to e-mail these cooks and they never return e-mail's or call's.They just like to take the money and runnnnnn.............

Again, I am sorry and thank you for keeping your word on writing back a positive note about me..

Your a real honest man!!!!

Great guy to do business with...............
Thank you Sir!!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:59 PM
TBS70Camaro
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

So you are the seller in the ad: TBS70Camaro ?

If so, why do you use two names (Prostreet55stude and TBS70Camaro)? And if so, which one is your favorite?

Just curious.
First off I had a prostreet55studebaker truck for 5yrs and I just jumped up and out of it to get my 1970 Camaro going again(ran last since 1994)
so I changed my user name.Camaro is going blown!
I prefer TBS70Camaro but some old guys out there will always remeber prostreet55stude............That was a cool truck....33X22.5 rear tires...mean.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: well i got took by this guy..TBS70Camaro johnnys auto pa

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1283/Heads/post/1907216/Brodix-8-heads-w-shaft-mount-rockers.html

claimed that he had them tested and checked at his machine shop. remind me never to go there. every chamber is pitted bad and has a crack in the exhaust guide area. my engine guy says they are trash without a bunch of work. long story short, he is trying to pass the buck of on the guy he bought them from.

so whats he do? passes him getting ripped off to me. its damn near impossable to miss all the defects and hes trying to play it off and tell me to go back to the guy on ebay that he bought them from. never again will i make a purchase online for something that cost this much money. oh well lesson learned.
any info on helping me get my money back would be very helpful. i paid him through paypal and filed a dispute. but ive heard bad things about them not helping a person out that gets ripped off.
Umm Prostreet55stude, when U1sum brought this to your attention before it made it to this forum- did you umm send him to the Ebay guy you bought the heads from?

Just curious.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That is a valid question.... answer???
Old 06-22-2010, 05:07 PM
TBS70Camaro
SHOW GUEST

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1283/Heads/post/1907216/Brodix-8-heads-w-shaft-mount-rockers.html

claimed that he had them tested and checked at his machine shop. remind me never to go there. every chamber is pitted bad and has a crack in the exhaust guide area. my engine guy says they are trash without a bunch of work. long story short, he is trying to pass the buck of on the guy he bought them from.

so whats he do? passes him getting ripped off to me. its damn near impossable to miss all the defects and hes trying to play it off and tell me to go back to the guy on ebay that he bought them from. never again will i make a purchase online for something that cost this much money. oh well lesson learned.
any info on helping me get my money back would be very helpful. i paid him through paypal and filed a dispute. but ive heard bad things about them not helping a person out that gets ripped off.
Umm Prostreet55stude, when U1sum brought this to your attention before it made it to this forum- did you umm send him to the Ebay guy you bought the heads from?

Just curious.
No,I was not going to send him to a guy he did not buy them from nor would I let him deal with is problem.it was my fault and my problem.

I did try and contact the guy on e-bay user name thekrachts
Like I said I don't talk bull&%$! or name names but since this has gone this far and put a dent in my good name I feel I should atlease let everyone know who I bought them from and they should be aware of this person...............Enough said and I hope to put this in the past and go on doing the things I love.buying HP parts and building hotrods.............
Old 06-23-2010, 04:35 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Just curious.
No,I was not going to send him to a guy he did not buy them from nor would I let him deal with is problem.it was my fault and my problem.

I did try and contact the guy on e-bay user name thekrachts
Like I said I don't talk bull&%$! or name names but since this has gone this far and put a dent in my good name I feel I should atlease let everyone know who I bought them from and they should be aware of this person...............Enough said and I hope to put this in the past and go on doing the things I love.buying HP parts and building hotrods.............
So then you are saying U1sum is a liar. At least based on your response above to his post; since he said you were sending him to the Ebay seller and you are saying "no I was not going to send to a guy he did not buy from"

U1sum, why would you lie in your post?

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -