Vacation!!!!!!!

Old 04-13-2011, 11:50 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
On another note lastnight was not a good night for me. I was rushed to the ER due to having chest pain. The doctors found that I have Gallstones and are really stressing that I have my Gall Bladder removed within the next few days. I will keeep you guys posted on what is going on. I am at home right now taking it easy and relaxing.
damn man........ hope all goes well and you feel better buddy :wink:
Old 04-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I hope you start feeling better buddy, surgery sucks but its better than being in pain all the time.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Amen. Prayers are with ya. getter dunn & feel better.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:53 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by outlaw256
good score dirka, im not a big fan of the stangs but i like that one. what you gonna use to motivate that thing.i got a few 429s and a few 460s.layin around.
Well Bobby (MsMisery) will be building my motor and from what we talked about it sound slike she is going to have around a 506 with twin 90mm turbos forcing the air in. She is gonna scream.
speaking of Bobby and Lisa, I saw where he banged the truck up pretty good at the beginning of the month. I saw some post on YB, he was shaken but not injured but the truck looked pretty toasted. I hope he gets it back together soon.
Yeah the truck is pretty much toast from teh pics I seen too. I just wish that I had the money for him to build my motor cuz I think that would help get the truck back together and on the track again.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Shoot, Dennis ! First your wife and now YOU !!
Get it taken care of soon ! That puts a damper on the R&R time tho !! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
God Bless and Good Luck !!
Old 04-16-2011, 10:35 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Just a little update. I am back home after the removal of my Gallbladder. I have a little bit of pain but not too much. I cant wait to be able to move around like I used to. The surgery went very well with no complications and I didnt even know it was over till ti woke up in my room afterwards.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:38 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Glad to hear all went well Dirk! Get better so you can start wrenching on that new toy!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-16-2011, 10:47 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Glad to hear all went well Dirk! Get better so you can start wrenching on that new toy!
Its gonna be fun when the hood shows up and I am not 100% yet. It should be coming anyday I believe.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:01 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The most difficult thing to do after surgery is LETTING IT HEAL PROPERLY :shock: :shock:
Us folks who like going WOT all the time, make very poor patients ops: ops:
I was wonderin' about ya Dennis, ..do take it easy or you'll be going WOT in reverse ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hows your wife doing with her medical issues ? Hope she's whakin' it and getting better !
Old 05-03-2011, 11:13 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Well guys my vacation has ended and I am currently back in Kuwait awaiting a flight to Afghanistan. I feel tons better after the surgery but still aint 100% yet. I still have some pain from it but not that bad.

My vacation actually took a bad turn and the wife and I are splitting up. I guess it is just one of those things. Maybe now I can focus on getting the car done and having fun on the track more to kee my mind at ease. We are still staying friends thru everything so it aint all bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -