Standing forum issues

Old 12-05-2013, 08:45 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Bone I hate it but Crazy is about 2 seconds getting your thread shutdown..So guys tune him up or I'm locking it down...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-05-2013, 10:30 AM
crazyhorse1
APPRENTICE

Look at my other post and i've been nice in posting-only 1 negative comment and i get jumped on for having only 5 post and being called a armchair QB. Then get my post spammeded by someone saying i like dudes. My negative post is the truth. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:31 AM
crazyhorse1
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by crazyhorse1
Look at my other post and i've been nice in posting-only 1 negative comment and i get jumped on for having only 5 post and being called a armchair QB. Then get my post spammeded by someone saying i like dudes. My negative post is the truth. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

No big deal Juice, I can always start a new one...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-05-2013, 10:36 AM
crazyhorse1
APPRENTICE

Out of respect for harbone i will not post on his topic anymore. Harbone if i have caused you any harm i am sorry.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:36 AM
crazyhorse1
APPRENTICE

Out of respect for harbone i will not post on his topic anymore. Harbone if i have caused you any harm i am sorry.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

No harm to me crazyhorse, just have to watch what you say to the other brothers on here. Some of these guys have been around for a long time and we have had our fair share of "fresh meat" as DD put it in the past.
This is not the biggest and baddest forum on the net but we have a large base of good guys that have and will go out of the way to help others on here.
So when somebody comes in and starts throwing stones, the sharks (no matter how old and crusty some of them may be :lol: ) do group together and start circling.
Let me be the first person to welcome you to the forum crazyhorse, we need some fresh faces around here.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-05-2013, 10:57 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

wooohhh No-one jumped on you dude... Bottom line this thread was started by a seasoned contributing member with a legitimate complaint..We are a tight knit around here...I do not know where any-newbie can come in and start slamming a site and not get called out...Go over to YB and try it... You have not paid your dues here to be slamming like you did....Then you want to call out an admin with over 10 years and another Veteren contributing member.. you got on a short leash real quick and I promise you about 10 more is about to jump off in this by the last comment you made... The core guys around here not only post up here we also text each other, call each other and visit in person..

you ask anyone on this site of what I do to Newbie's coming over here to this forum that has no Skin in this game and start trashing this site.....these core members have earned a right to complain you have not at this point...( Notice I said at this point ).

My feelings have not been hurt but yours has for sure....get some post time and earn your right...

Anyone got a grievance with this air it now...

Old 12-05-2013, 12:28 PM
crazyhorse1
APPRENTICE

Bash on-Won't be back
Old 12-05-2013, 12:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Bash on-Won't be back
Cool....You never were here thats the whole point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -