Repeat sellers no Honor

Old 02-02-2008, 04:53 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Well I think Yes...That is what the agreement says anyway...

It is the ad that is FREE..You can run it forever at no charge if you want but if you sell then you owe...I think some folks are not completely understanding or it is poorly written as to what is free..."THE AD IS FREE"... it is the sale that is to produce a honor payment...
Old 02-02-2008, 05:29 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
Well I think Yes...That is what the agreement says anyway...

It is the ad that is FREE..You can run it forever at no charge if you want but if you sell then you owe...I think some folks are not completely understanding or it is poorly written as to what is free..."THE AD IS FREE"... it is the sale that is to produce a honor payment...
My ads are not free. It cost me $50 yearly to be a member to the site to have 5 classifieds with a photo gallery. I don't buy an ad in a newspaper, trader magazine or sport specific publication then send them an additional payment.

If I did not pay to have a 2 ad, single photo account like so many do, then yes, it's time for some of these people to make some honor payment. There are a lot of multiple names to multiple accounts to get around a membership. To me, that is a bunch of BS. These are the people that should be making the honor payment and really what the focus of the honor payment message is about.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:38 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

If you will go to this page I pasted and start reading at the part that says CRJ Members Get yada yada I think it says it very clearly what your membership is buying...

http://www.racingjunk.com/member_upgrade
Old 02-02-2008, 05:44 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

FAQ
http://www.racingjunk.com/s/faq
Lots of questions can be answered here
Old 02-02-2008, 06:03 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I am well aware what comes with my membership and I understand why my membership was purchased. However, I still means it cost me $50 to be a member here and I am paying for a servide to net me a result. Why should I pay more once I get what I have paid for once???

Ok, I am fishing here guys. Let me throw out the response I am looking for; You pay for your membership to keep this site running. If it was not for CRJ members and sponsors, the site would not be able to provide what it provides to day.

That is the correct answer here fellas. Why is this the right answer? Because this place is like the welfare system. A bunch of free loading, beat and cheat the system, abuse what is given and expect more indviduals taking for granted something that is being handed to them.

I personally belive that if you want to have the rights to come on as a "Buyer" for free with access to contact "Sellers" that is great. If you want to be a "Seller" then there should be a per ad fee, monthly fee or annual fee to be paid. That would mean those of us that pay memberships and try to make honor payments would not have to carry these people.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I only come here for the forums ..never even looked at the ads.( except the ones Ron posted with the chic in em)
Old 02-02-2008, 06:29 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

DOG GONE you Tod...Now you know how it operates... :lol:
Old 02-02-2008, 06:33 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I only come here for the forums ..never even looked at the ads.( except the ones Ron posted with the chic in em)
I got nothing for that comment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SP... There is an ad with Ron's pictures??????
Old 02-02-2008, 06:37 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
I am well aware what comes with my membership and I understand why my membership was purchased. However, I still means it cost me $50 to be a member here and I am paying for a servide to net me a result. Why should I pay more once I get what I have paid for once???

Ok, I am fishing here guys. Let me throw out the response I am looking for; You pay for your membership to keep this site running. If it was not for CRJ members and sponsors, the site would not be able to provide what it provides to day.

That is the correct answer here fellas. Why is this the right answer? Because this place is like the welfare system. A bunch of free loading, beat and cheat the system, abuse what is given and expect more indviduals taking for granted something that is being handed to them.

I personally belive that if you want to have the rights to come on as a "Buyer" for free with access to contact "Sellers" that is great. If you want to be a "Seller" then there should be a per ad fee, monthly fee or annual fee to be paid. That would mean those of us that pay memberships and try to make honor payments would not have to carry these people.
As stated before each person on RJ gets 2 free ads, they cost nothing. You make an honor payment when you sell. What your membership you pay for gets you an additional 3 ads along with a no cost photo gallery.

You still pay your honor payment as you still have the 2 free ads.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
So my question to the people that say pay your honor payment every time is this: Should an individual who is paying for membership have to make honor payments?
SHAWNP--PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY---YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AN HONOR PAYMENT" BUT" IT IS THE HONARABLE AND HONEST THING TO DO :? :? [ AND YES I PAY MY MEMBERSHIP EVERY YEAR :shock: AND PAY MY HONOR PAYMENTS. :shock: TOOOOOOO!!!!---I ALSO BUY AND SELL ON EBAY AND IT COSTS ALOT MORE THEN ON HERE---I CAN'T WORRY ABOUT THE SCUMBAGS :twisted: AND CROOKS :twisted: THAT FREQUENT THIS GOOD SITE AND FORUM AT TIMES BUT I CAN BE AS HONEST AS I CAN BE IN MY OWN DEALINGS 8) 8) 8)---BOY/ I FEEL BETTER NOW[ WHERE IS MY NERVE MEDICINE??? :roll: :roll: --LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -