WHAT CHEVY MOTOR IS THIS?????????????

Old 01-24-2010, 08:13 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i will type real slow with body on car the average peron would not know the difference and are commonly refered to as modifed no matter the exact class (sport mod amod ect.) 90% of all mod drivers say that they drive a mod then when you ask they give exact class. and no my comparison no where close. and to be tecnical around here imca doesnt even sanction b-mods now technically 360 sport mod. and if if memory serves me right he had 355 now anyone with any brains wouldnt set foot in an amod race with that small of motor be like me taking my monte against marks dart if i was real lucky id still see his tail lights as he crossed the line. so reason says sport mod was what he has. and along those lines your info would have been useless. again i say modified is used lossly but lots of people now was that slow enough for you to comprehend????????????? :roll: :roll:
Old 01-24-2010, 08:30 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Oh wait... I almost forgot... I will stamp this for you so I can't go back and edit it, even if all I wanted to do is add some emoticons to it... :roll:

Then I stop to ask myself why I even came to this forum anyways, and I remember that I thought with my 10+ years of huindreds of criminal fraud scam investigations I might be of some help to the Fraud and Scammer section, but I guess that is what I get for thinking, huh...? :? Looks like you guys got it under control, so my input is not needed here... sorry for butting in... carry on...

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
Rigsby, it would be foolish to take anything on here seriously, this is ONLY a FORUM... jeesh, this is not a life threatening test of manhood...
Unfortunately too many guys take life all too seriously. If I have had a chip on my shoulder I don't even remember what for now, and it doesn't matter anyway because it really would have been no big deal in the first place.
When I ask are we having fun, that's exactly what I mean... slamming and punking each other out is a game a lot of people like to play, and one I have had to learn quite well over the years. I thought working with fellow roughnecks when I was drilling oil wells were baddest of bad ass dudes, but then I had to work with and supervise smart ass cops for 21 years. Cops quickly learn a very smart ass sick sense of humor from all the crap in life they have to deal with every day. They need to learn how to get real tough and real cocky if they are going to make it very long in that line of work. Are cops smarty ass punks...? Your damn right they are... thats the only way they physically and mentally survive this f'ed up world they have to keep in line.
Well, never mind... its not worth hashing over, I will just concede that I am a smart ass punk prick who hates everyone and everything. Unfortunately I do have a lot of friends just like me, both in the real world and in the racing world. I guess i have been so hard core for so long I don't even see anything wrong with it, but appraently it really bothers some on here who claim to be tough yet can't handle a snappy comeback.
Ok... I guess I will trailer up and just watch all the fun from the stands. If you all want to pat yourself on the back and think you have run me off, go ahead and post it, then I will get the last laugh again. I am not even going to go back and spell check, so you can have fun with that one too...
Have a GREAT DAY Brothers, Jimbo
Old 01-24-2010, 08:31 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

STAMPED...!

Oh wait... I almost forgot... I will stamp this for you so I can't go back and edit it, even if all I wanted to do is add some emoticons to it... :roll:

Then I stop to ask myself why I even came to this forum anyways, and I remember that I thought with my 10+ years of huindreds of criminal fraud scam investigations I might be of some help to the Fraud and Scammer section, but I guess that is what I get for thinking, huh...? :? Looks like you guys got it under control, so my input is not needed here... sorry for butting in... carry on...

Rigsby, it would be foolish to take anything on here seriously, this is ONLY a FORUM... jeesh, this is not a life threatening test of manhood...
Unfortunately too many guys take life all too seriously. If I have had a chip on my shoulder I don't even remember what for now, and it doesn't matter anyway because it really would have been no big deal in the first place.
When I ask are we having fun, that's exactly what I mean... slamming and punking each other out is a game a lot of people like to play, and one I have had to learn quite well over the years. I thought working with fellow roughnecks when I was drilling oil wells were baddest of bad ass dudes, but then I had to work with and supervise smart ass cops for 21 years. Cops quickly learn a very smart ass sick sense of humor from all the crap in life they have to deal with every day. They need to learn how to get real tough and real cocky if they are going to make it very long in that line of work. Are cops smarty ass punks...? Your damn right they are... thats the only way they physically and mentally survive this f'ed up world they have to keep in line.
Well, never mind... its not worth hashing over, I will just concede that I am a smart ass punk prick who hates everyone and everything. Unfortunately I do have a lot of friends just like me, both in the real world and in the racing world. I guess i have been so hard core for so long I don't even see anything wrong with it, but appraently it really bothers some on here who claim to be tough yet can't handle a snappy comeback.
Ok... I guess I will trailer up and just watch all the fun from the stands. If you all want to pat yourself on the back and think you have run me off, go ahead and post it, then I will get the last laugh again. I am not even going to go back and spell check, so you can have fun with that one too...
Have a GREAT DAY Brothers, Jimbo
Old 01-24-2010, 08:40 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
i will type real slow with body on car the average peron would not know the difference and are commonly refered to as modifed no matter the exact class (sport mod amod ect.) 90% of all mod drivers say that they drive a mod then when you ask they give exact class. and no my comparison no where close. and to be tecnical around here imca doesnt even sanction b-mods now technically 360 sport mod. and if if memory serves me right he had 355 now anyone with any brains wouldnt set foot in an amod race with that small of motor be like me taking my monte against marks dart if i was real lucky id still see his tail lights as he crossed the line. so reason says sport mod was what he has. and along those lines your info would have been useless. again i say modified is used lossly but lots of people now was that slow enough for you to comprehend????????????? :roll: :roll:
And just what engine do you think is mandatory in an A-Mod?
I guess my partners and I have been fooling everyone for a long while then, with numerous heat and feature wins using our measily little 350s, 355s, 357s, and 360s. Our team is just now stepping up to 383s, 400s and 406s for a little more giddy-up, but 350s have been kicking ass in A-Mod class for years and still do in the majority of IMCA A-Mod cars... but what do I know...? :roll:
Old 01-24-2010, 08:52 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

around here if aint 383 or bigger ya better move over as you get lapped 2+ times. following is my opinion if you guys just now getting 383 and bigger then you guys way behind the times. but hey you seem to know everything and any diff opinion then yours is just insane huh? even others own personal experiences huh? btw i know cops that been on for 20 years and some even more and they are not azz holes nor arrogant like you so dont bad mouth the decent cops its guys like you that the public dispises
Old 01-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

DRTR:

Can we just call the kettle Black here?? You got irritated with Scorp back in the day... it was a clash of personalities so to speak (except Scorp was restraining himself). You felt that your info was undermined; that you knew what you were talking about & that was minimized at the time. Since then, there has been some unforgotten irritation in this already fragile alliance. You want to be heard, but the lack of respect you have been given is not the same as your outside life. The lack of respect you get is fueling your fire worse & causing you to minimize the people on this forum.

As far as taking this forum seriously: I have talked and heard some very serious things here that change peoples lives. Some have been awful, some tragic, etc... believe me, you don't need to be a COP to have witnessed your own little Vietnam in life... which has been expressed here many times. Look, the guys here are posting things that sometimes have little/no "small talk". I take this forum seriously & consider some of these people real friends... because sometimes we talk about some heavy things. There is a time for jokes and a time for seriousness... just like offline. I am not sure you have found that notion...

I don't know if I am stoking your fire worse, or if you understand what I am saying exactly... but that is how I see it. As I said, I have nothing against you. If you think that COPS are the only people who see bad things, that is just silly. The COPS should thank GOD they wear a uniform to the scenes they go to.... instead of being a part of what they see. No one wants to see a dead kid... but many of will before our time is up... I have. This does not mean that I need to adopt some kind of smart ass sense of humor or not be serious. Everyone is different & deals with things different. Perhaps this defense works well for you... that is ok too. Scoot
Old 01-25-2010, 03:05 PM
hotracer11f
SHOW GUEST

O.K., so some how I have started something here just by asking a question. No, I am not Chianese on the other forum, and no it most defanitly is not an error on my part. The last two numbers on the casting at the rear flange is most defanitly "44" and not "14".. If its a van motor, I am o.k. with that as long asd I know what it is so that I can buy the proper rings and bearings to rebuild it. That is my main concern. To every one who had actual insight, Thank you very much for your help. It is very much apreciated. Dave Fetsch (Austrian, not Chinaese)
Old 01-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Jr. Dolphin You Rock

Ah Jr. Dolphin (aka DRTRCR22),

On 11/14, you told us "I reveal that I am a retired career fraud scam investigator"

On 11/18, you told us:"from my 21 years of scammer hunting and prosecuting these sorry punks",

Then on 11/22 you told us: "As a check and fraud crimes investigator of 21 years,"

Then we got this on 11/25; "Apparently my 21 years duty as as a certified commisioned criminal police detective investigating internet fraud cases with the NM AG's office, the FBI, Interpol, RMIN, and Secret Service tracking down suspects throughout the UK, Australia and Canada "

Then on 01/24: "but then I had to work with and supervise smart ass cops for 21 years"

Then on 01/25 we get: "I thought with my 10+ years of huindreds of criminal fraud scam investigations I might be of some help to the Fraud and Scammer section"

So you told us 6 times at least about your years of experience but yet you post this beauty:

"Is this not you on post #28 of the forum below...? Under the name Chianese...?
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/te...k-casting.html

Why would you continue this topic if you have already admitted elsewhere that you made a mistake....? If you claim this is not you, I find it hard to believe two people could have such a rare unique problem at the same time... ???

JMO and curious so you sharks don't have to jump my ass for wondering and questioning...!"

Busting this guys chops and sugggesting that the poster from 2005 is Hotracer11f who posted on 1/21/2010. So your criminal investigation and fraud genius is suggesting that he's been at it for FOUR YEARS.

You are truly brilliant.

Please do not EVER leave RJ. I have friends logging in to read your posts. You are the single best thing to ever happen to this forum.

Do not ever go away lol.

Scorp
Old 01-26-2010, 02:54 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Jimbo the Jr. Dolphin,
you are a constant source of entertainment! Keep it up, I love it!

I saw your picture in your Facebook account, you look like I pictured you!!
Hilarious!!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Dolphin: This is absolutely priceless...

You are are quite a man... I bet you could smoke Chuck Norris too. You would rather run up a tree & LIE than stand flat footed & tell the truth. According to your numerous posts, you are some kind of SUPER AGENT weapon.... you STUD!! I am impressed. Aside from all your infinite racing knowledge (not including your huge race staff... you trained them too), you find time to be a detective, fraud investigator, COP, COP MANAGER, FBI, Secret service, etc... you are a like a CRIME FIGHTING & RACING MACHINE. Don't worry; we all think you are very important & we should come to you about everything before we speak. BLOWHARD.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -