View Poll Results: should ghustler go away?
yes he needs to go away
68.42%
no he can stay
31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

ghustler

Old 02-20-2012, 11:28 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by Rigsby
"I myself have had all good deals with people because I know how"... blah blah blah blah....

Weren't you on here complianing about how you got ripped off by "Bruce Alverez" on E-Bay not too long ago????? Yep, you sure know how to deal with people Patsy.... ya could have looked here & seen that he ripped off others here too... but I bet you already know that too. LOL.
He finally paid and bought some more stuff after that,thats why I let it go and didn't keep digging it up like you do.
but--YOU WERE HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT DEAL 8)

BUT-THIS OTHER MAN DOING THE SAME AS YOU HAS TO BE COMPLETELY WRONG???? ops:

SHAME ON YOU GHUSTLER :cry: :cry:

WOW---those big words----DO AS GHUSTLER SAYS -NOT AS I DO!!! :shock: :?
you just rambler on and on and on, are you a alcoholic?
Really, what does some guy ripping me for $235 have to do with two guys trading cars to each other and one wanting to trade back?
You need to get some new material or start preaching on the corner where you came from.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:47 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i got no dog in this fight but i will tell you g that you are one big smartass.ive had to deal with people like you all my life.and now that the computer age is here we have all you keyboard cowboys that talk like a bad ass and think that they can and will get away with it.suprise buddy this kind of talk will finally bite you in the ass.nobody here thinks your bad,stupid maybe but not bad.you are coming off as a guy that is afraid to talk like a man face to face so you do your talking on a keyboard.you want respect? give some respect.ive read all this crap and it seems you are the one who started all this bs.its your mouth big boy.every man on this forum will show you respect.when you learn to show some yourself. and one way to do that is keep your smartass comments to yourself.but apparently you cant do that.ive got a 10 yr old neighbor kid just like you.hides behind his age, and his fence.your just hiding behind a keyboard.well son someday you will see the lite.just before someone turns it off for you.well now that youve read this spew some more of your crap out.i aint a little kid like you, i wont play your game.guys the more we deal with this jerk the more he will come on here running his mouth.just do what dd said and ignore the kid.if hes not a pimple faced kid he sure is a inmature adult.sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.lol
Old 02-21-2012, 09:11 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i got no dog in this fight but i will tell you g that you are one big smartass.ive had to deal with people like you all my life.and now that the computer age is here we have all you keyboard cowboys that talk like a bad ass and think that they can and will get away with it.suprise buddy this kind of talk will finally bite you in the ass.nobody here thinks your bad,stupid maybe but not bad.you are coming off as a guy that is afraid to talk like a man face to face so you do your talking on a keyboard.you want respect? give some respect.ive read all this crap and it seems you are the one who started all this bs.its your mouth big boy.every man on this forum will show you respect.when you learn to show some yourself. and one way to do that is keep your smartass comments to yourself.but apparently you cant do that.ive got a 10 yr old neighbor kid just like you.hides behind his age, and his fence.your just hiding behind a keyboard.well son someday you will see the lite.just before someone turns it off for you.well now that youve read this spew some more of your crap out.i aint a little kid like you, i wont play your game.guys the more we deal with this jerk the more he will come on here running his mouth.just do what dd said and ignore the kid.if hes not a pimple faced kid he sure is a inmature adult.sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.lol
Right back at cha!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

How exactly did you arrive at Lively being an alcoholic?? Funny, sometimes we accidentally say what is really on our minds the most... even when it may our biggest secret.

Could it be....

Perhaps you are struggling with some things, believe me we all would understand- which would make sense about how you talk to people here. Could it be the "Pot calling the kettle Black?".... been to meeting lately?? The symptoms of alcoholism fit your behavior to a tee my friend. I could be wrong, you might just be full-time jerk; but alcoholism makes wayyyyyy more common sense about your belligerent, judgmental, & condescending attitude. Much like Outlaw sighted, maturity stops DEAD IN ITS TRACKS when in the middle of an addiction too... it is "everyone else s fault"

Let me guess: You don't have a problem right?
Old 02-21-2012, 09:47 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

How exactly did you arrive at Lively being an alcoholic?? Funny, sometimes we accidentally say what is really on our minds the most... even when it may our biggest secret.

Could it be....

Perhaps you are struggling with some things, believe me we all would understand- which would make sense about how you talk to people here. Could it be the "Pot calling the kettle Black?".... been to meeting lately?? The symptoms of alcoholism fit your behavior to a tee my friend. I could be wrong, you might just be full-time jerk; but alcoholism makes wayyyyyy more common sense about your belligerent, judgmental, & condescending attitude. Much like Outlaw sighted, maturity stops DEAD IN ITS TRACKS when in the middle of an addiction too... it is "everyone else s fault"

he is just being a fucktard.... you all dont need sinking to his level... we can all just ignore him and he will crawl back to where ever it is that fucktards go to breed :P
Old 02-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Agreed. I have said too much as it is... you are right.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fast75vega

Could it be....

he is just being a fucktard.... you all dont need sinking to his level... we can all just ignore him and he will crawl back to where ever it is that fucktards go to breed :P

That is the word of the day :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-21-2012, 01:04 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Could it be....

Well your new name is fucktard.
And don't quit your day job and become a prison mind reader because you your dead wrong about drinking, i don't drink and never have, Im too smart for that, nor do i do drugs or smoke nasty cigarettes that waste my money to get cancer.
What now fucktard?
Old 02-21-2012, 01:15 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

alcoholic---that is really funny 8)

you are just an immature ,little mouth[just like alot of the teenybops in the junior high school]---grow up and act like a man and i will respect you--but--not when you act like a punk to my friends and really to anyone in general :shock:

we have dealt with alot of mouths on here and you sure are not the worst we had--so do not get your hopes up as THE number 1 MOUTH-------GOOD DAY AND HOPE YOU GET PAST YOURSELF SOMEDAY :roll:
Old 02-21-2012, 01:20 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler

Could it be....

Well your new name is fucktard.
And don't quit your day job and become a prison mind reader because you your dead wrong about drinking, i don't drink and never have, Im too smart for that, nor do i do drugs or smoke nasty cigarettes that waste my money to get cancer.
What now fucktard?
cant be too smart cause the only "fucktard" mentioned was you .... what a dumb ass :shock:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -