ZER'O' goin' DOwnnnn.......

Old 05-31-2013, 05:32 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

OK, let's see just how dumb the Mocha Messiah really is . . He's gonna try to hold on to Eric Holder, His AG, in the dustup over Fox Newsguy James Rosen and the AP news scandal, and that's gonna be a bigtime mistake. The longer he hangs on to Holder, the deeper the Investigators can (and will) dig . .

But if he throws Holder under the Bus, then Holder may cry like a baby and really spill the beans . .

In either case, the lying bastard is gonna suffer a hit and it could (or should) cost the Democrats both the House and the Senate in '14 . . .

Plus, it should intensify the pressure on him for the Benghazi deal as well.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:53 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

AMEN. Its about time. I hope it puts the brakes on future BS. My prediction is that Holder will resign. Either way, it is a victory in accountability.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:04 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Whether Holder resigns or not, he's a problem for Obama.

You can hear it on the floor of the House already, with several Democrats getting up and hollering about the "Racist Republicans", which is the liberal's only line of defense. Y'see, facts just aren't on O'Bozo's side in this one . . and, with the IRS deal, neither is the public.

The IRS has long been a pariah to almost everyone in the country and most would dance in the streets if it was done away with, so hanging some or all of the IRS people is a popular idea.

Unfortunately, for O'Bozo, he is in charge, no matter how much like Sgt. Schultz he sounds like . . And sooner or later somebody in the chain of command isn't gonna want to fall on their sword for the lying bastard . .

And the chances are, Eric Holder will sing like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir if he's threatened with jail time, and he knows all the lyrics by heart, no matter how many times he's said; "I know Nothing!" . . .

When that happens, Turn out the lights, the party's over . . hopefully.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:05 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/a...i-attack-probe
Old 08-08-2013, 07:55 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

The article sez:
Attorney General Eric Holder had earlier this year promised congressional lawmakers the Justice Department would soon make public what actions it would take.

With the anniversary of the attack looming, the Justice Department has come under criticism for the lack of public progress in the case.
In a year they have named about 4 people who they "Say' is responsible. But like their first part of the "Investigation", the second will drag on without any arrests . . just like the IRS, the Fast & Furious, the NSA disclosures, the AP Disclosures, etc . .

They "Investigate" and hope the country gets amnesia . .
Old 08-08-2013, 04:49 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I honestly can not believe how many people believe in this idiot.
Where did all these other idiot Democrat's come from? It tells us a lot about the people that voted for them in the first place.

These next 4 years can't get over fast enough UNLESS we get another idiot like him to continue where he left off.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:11 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/08/0...tal-college-2/
Old 08-12-2013, 01:25 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...Annex-Involved