tm race cars

Old 03-23-2011, 06:25 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by al34
Wow I'm glad I have chinese junk in my motor! :P
are you racing in a national circuit and in contention for a world title ?...if so your in trouble...if you just playing around having fun your ok with that junk in your motor..lol ...matter of fact its ok to run a junkie motor as long as you know your role.....I have a junky motor in my 69 camaro right now..its lots of fun..but thats all it will ever be....following us now ?....lol 8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-23-2011, 06:27 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

thanks for the info you guys help alot of people and we thank you!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:38 PM
al34
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by al34
Wow I'm glad I have chinese junk in my motor! :P
are you racing in a national circuit and in contention for a world title ?...if so your in trouble...if you just playing around having fun your ok with that junk in your motor..lol ...matter of fact its ok to run a junkie motor as long as you know your role.....I have a junky motor in my 69 camaro right now..its lots of fun..but thats all it will ever be....following us now ?....lol 8)
No I'm just an average weekend racer, no national circuit. Iknow what your saying I'm just giving out some shxt for the comment about the brand of crank shaft I'm running in my junk. My junk Nova is lots of fun too. :wink: We're on the same page.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:40 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default bjuice

is scat stuff just as bad i only run 560 in the eight and 890 in the quarter imjust a bracket racer but when this guy with tommy mauney built car with no tm rc tag and a eagle bottom end built buy fulton competition it didnt sound right thats why i asked you guys. thanks
Old 03-23-2011, 06:42 PM
al34
JOURNEYMAN

Yes Scat is JUNK too but is fine for what your doing..
Old 03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: bjuice

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
is scat stuff just as bad i only run 560 in the eight and 890 in the quarter imjust a bracket racer but when this guy with tommy mauney built car with no tm rc tag and a eagle bottom end built buy fulton competition it didnt sound right thats why i asked you guys. thanks
right on with that assement !

eagle ,scat, etc...all good for 5.80- 6.0 et in big block stuff (IMO)..I had rather go with Callies or Lunati for the 5.80/8.90 car...but lets say this I have a 10.5 nova that runs 4.60's and I would not have a scat nor eagle in the bottom end OF MY 632CI....sonny bryant in mine..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "