Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 03-29-2010, 06:07 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Haven't seen most of the reglars ever since racing season started !
Chaeck in and give us a report on yourn's doin's !
Old 03-30-2010, 05:28 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

THERE ALL MAD AT RJ. :? :?
Old 03-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

somethings going on, I have been busy and havent had time to get on here much lately but I have noticed that posts are few and far between on here lately...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-30-2010, 07:32 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I have comunicated with some of the sharks & most are pissed off with mods over thread locking & siding with scammers . one of the mods scolding members via pm's . lotta guys said screw this!! looks like Im the only one that will come out and say it! bet I get a pm scolding me for posting this. this forum was great and would like to see it back to the way it was.!!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

wow, I have been away to long if I missed all that! geez, any of you guys read this please PM me and let me know what happened.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:09 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Anybody seen Dirka ?
Old 04-01-2010, 05:22 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Anybody seen Dirka ?
i SEE HIM ON YELLOWBULLET
Old 04-01-2010, 09:48 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I have comunicated with some of the sharks & most are pissed off with mods over thread locking & siding with scammers . one of the mods scolding members via pm's . lotta guys said screw this!! looks like Im the only one that will come out and say it! bet I get a pm scolding me for posting this. this forum was great and would like to see it back to the way it was.!!
No PM needed.I did PM a few guys that were "socializing"up the feed back section,I asked them to stop,it didn't so I made this post in one of the threads.

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
I guess when a thread gets so big some of you have to socialize the thread its time to lock it out here.If you can't help a thread along,other than posting bumps and smileys and socializing in this section,I am locking the threads out.Posting useless drivel to keep a thread to the top is not fair to the others here that have valid complaints.

This thread is done and before anyone goes and bumps a similar thread to the top you better think before you HIT the submit button.

Lets use this section what its for,and its not socializing!You guys have other sections here for that.
The "socializing" continued,so I started to lock the threads out.Its that simple.All I ask is if you can't help a thread along around here,especially the feed back section,its best not to post their useless drivel in them threads...Smileys,bump,trashing,and back to the top. I am not going to stand for it.

There are people here to help,and when they make "helping posts" it gets buried in all that useless drivel.

There are plenty other forum sections for them guys to play in,but why do they continue to keep playing in that section is beyond me.

That all I ask,and I don't ask much from you guys around here.

But when someone has to take the heat for things posted here,I get that all the time.Some people should think before they hit the submit button some times.....when a couple indiduals start posting their names on the bottom of their posts,so they can take the responsability of their posts,I'm all for it,that will take the heat off my a s s if you know what I mean.

I think the forum is running pretty smooth right now
Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I have comunicated with some of the sharks & most are pissed off with mods over thread locking & siding with scammers
A couple 2 or 3 are not sharks,sorry hahahaha

All I can say is they need to be held accountable for their posts,I seem to be getting the heat for what them guys have posted.Thats reason #2 why threads have got locked

My telephone has been ringing,I bet theirs haven't rang once.

I am not hard to find when someone is out to get you.

This is the reason you have to check that box on the left,before you can post something,and someone has got to be held accountable,and that person was me.

So as long as them guys "quit" here its been all good for me.

Tom McDunnah
Old 04-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well I quess that answers my question from the other post. I just hope theres some resolution to the issue cause to be honest this forum just seems to have gone downhill in a hurry...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -