Old 05-05-2009, 10:47 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: RUN , WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME , THESE GUYS ON HERE ARE NUTS :lol:
Old 05-05-2009, 06:00 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sbnovass
hi my name is ralph im a tattoo artist from tx .i love racing and if i could i do it all day every day but anyway hope to have some fun and meet alot of cool people here
Hey Ralph. Welcome to the forum. I'm usually good for plenty of bs , I can promise you 1 thing NEVER LET ME TALK YOU INTO LETTING ME GIVE YOU A TATOO. You would be emotionally scared for life. Not to mention the the messed up scribble I'd leave accross your nose. I am the worlds worst at drawing. My drawing of a stick family the mom always comes out to fat!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:25 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hi guys new here name is sam joined cause ben into racing for years and herd about site got my truck up on here. im a member of a ford truck web site. two things ive noticed on here that bother me though people reply that car gone yet ad still up or say they want x dollars obo but trade value is way more other than that love the site
Old 05-24-2009, 04:10 PM
TRWMotorsports
SHOW GUEST

Glynn Williford, aka Dr Hot Rod! Home office near Memphis.

43 yr old father of one son; Taylor now 16.

Former bracket racer, freelance journalist and the only person in America to ever intern with Diamond P Sports when they were NHRA's right hand.

Mother and father were both bracket racers. In fact, Mother beat Joe Lunati's wife in the money run of the very first powder puff race she ever entered.

Current Drag Strip Announcer at Memphis Motorsports Park.

Learned about calling drag races from the two best to ever do it.

Dave McClelland devoted his life to this sport and he and his lovely wife were as kind and gentle to a scared college kid as any loving parents could have been to their own children.
He displayed grace and dignity at all times and I never heard him say a cross word about another individual. He reportedly founded Super Chevy Sunday and if I sit silently, I can still hear his rich baratone voice thundering throughout the PA system.

Steve Evans was a firey guy from Southern California that is credited with as much of the sports development in its golden years as any one individual. He's credited with the trademark cliche beckon call of our industry which sets us apart from all other motorsport, "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!"
Legend has it that he reportedly told John Force just to follow his lead in the interviews and he'd make him a star.

Ironically, I can recall sitting in Darrell Russell's trailer at Memphis in the Summer of 1996 with his dad and brother in the cramped living quarters of the red Chapparal that always flew the State flag of Texas. If I ever got lost in the pits, I knew I would be ok when I saw their flag. I remember sitting there asking Darrell when he was going to turn pro.
The ironic part is that Steve Evans asked him the same question when he won the US Nationals one year later!

Thats my story..or stories...and I'm stickin' to 'em!

The Doctor is In!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:25 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Default hey

hey everyone im jason at littlehotrod and i made 2 honer payments and it makes a person feel good to make honer payments i know it does me..But anyway im in here to sell,,trade or Buy..I sell all kinds of stuff like BBChevy Parts and SBChevy Parts and Cars,,Trucks or anything that interesting LoL..But im trying to earn everybodys trust and if yall need anything please come to me and ill help yall anyway i can..if yall need any parts or just about anything then im here..It i dont have what u are looking for then let me know what u want or need and i can get it for you..Like i said im jason and im a Member Now..So my son has a Account on here too and his is onebadcamaro69 and check out his as well..So If any one who wants to be my friend please add me tou your list Thanks for yall susport making racingjunk a good please to buy,Sell and Trade..So thanks Again......
Old 07-01-2009, 11:47 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome aboard littlehotrod, do you race? if so where at?
I'm kinda close to ya in the Memphis area.

Cp
Old 07-02-2009, 11:07 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Hello littlehotrod! BBC, good stuff! It's what made Fords go faster!! :P :P If it weren't for BBC's Fords would still be using hand cranks to start up with!! Whoops telling my age! lol

WELCOME to the board. Need anything just ask.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:05 AM
chiBB
SHOW GUEST

hi everyone! my name is gerald and am from chicago...im looking for a nice pro street car to take to the track or cruise on the weekends to car shows if i wanted to...look forward to finding a car here on RJ and meeting people who are as big of car nuts that i am
Old 07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

yes i race around Pickwick and blue mountain and holly springs and Jackson,TN..I Dont have My Ex BBChevy lol!!! My Son Owns it now and the one he is building is going to be a bad azz motor as well..its going to be a 512 Stroker..its going to be in a 1966 chevy SWB Pickup and going to be drove everday back and forth to school..He thiinks his motor is going to out run mine..But i said NAWWW!!!!But you never Know it might out run mine...My Son is 15 years old and knows about as much as i do or more on Big Blocks anyway..im a small block guy really but im learning alot on big blocks now...I building a Bad Azz 383 Stroker..I blieve it will run in the 5s thru 1/8 Mile..but i live in Corinth,Ms and yes i know where u from..we should hook sometimes and go to the races.well hope everyone have a good week
Old 07-08-2009, 11:30 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Hey do you know Mike Wambo, Tim pace, or Steve Stykes?
They all run at blue mountain, pickwick and Jackson.
I don't get around much anymore, I got a old rickity trailor with rethreads for tires.
I'm 10 miles from memphis motorsports park as a crow flys but I never go there any more. Poor management, plus they dont have a regular bracket program, just last weekend they cancelled a big money race at the last minute, pissed off alot of folks.

Byhaliaraceway is my home town track, its where I cut my teeth dragracing years ago.

If they're open, I'm there every saturday night.

Next time your rolling down 78 pass up Holly Springs and George Howards B/S and cmon on up to Byhalia, you'll enjoy it.
Heres a pic of my junk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -