New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 04:21 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default New to site

Hi, my name is Dennis. My nickname is Dirk. I am new here and want to meet new friends in the racing world. I hope to someday race at small tracks around my area. Right now I race the illegal way everynow and then. I will also be building me a Mustang Fox body to run down the track a few times as well as drive it to the store for milk. Anyways, I said to much so Glad to be here
Old 07-13-2009, 08:07 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

WHAT UP EVERYONE NAMES NICK BUT KNOW AS NEWJACK FOR SOME REASON NOT KNOWN TO ME. LOVE RACING ANYHTING BUT MY TRUE PASSION IS RUNNIN SIDEWAYS IN THE DIRT WHICH I DO TIME TO TIME WHEN THE WALLET LETS ME. FOUND THIS SITE COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND THERE NOTHING BETTER RACING A LIFE STYLE NOT A HOBBY TO AND ITS GOOD TO TALK TO WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:50 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome to the forum Nick. Jump on in the water is just fine!
Old 07-21-2009, 01:02 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome aboard Nick and Dirk.

Hey Dirk, keep it off the streets man, take it from someone who's "been there done that" its way too dangerous out there now, the law has really cracked down on the street racing scene - it's certainly not worth losing your ride over.

Also make sure to fill out your profile info, that way we know where your from.

Cp
Old 07-28-2009, 03:32 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I know taking it to the streets is bad and thats why I am going to be building a car for the track. I know I will be on here alot when I start building the stang. Cuz I only want to put the best parts into it. So hope everybody has fun.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:30 AM
bigcubedart
SHOW GUEST

Hello, I'm Jim. Been on here for a long time but just started checking out the Forums. I'm a die hard Mopar guy but after over 25 years of messing with race cars it's time to find a cheaper hobby. I just wanted to say hello
Old 08-09-2009, 08:04 PM
RAYSIN
SHOW GUEST

Sup all!? im Ray, been racing since 85, i've run just about every car i've ever owned down the 1320, daily drivers too thats approx 20+ cars from 20 sec. down to the 9s, thats how much i love the sport, im at the track at least once a week racing, spectating, or crewing for friends, i cant get enough, im currently involved with the IMSM RACING series Pro-Avenger class. 10.50 cap and am in 5th place in points with 5 races to go, this is my first full season with the series and am really enjoying it, if any of you are looking for a great program and are from the IL. WI. area you should check it out www.imsmracingseries.com
Old 09-09-2009, 08:14 PM
hale808
SHOW GUEST

Default SavageRacecars.com new member

Hi my name is Anthony. I am a supervisor at Savage Race Cars in Long Beach Ms. I love anything fast and love to get my hands dirty. Check us out at WWW.SAVAGERACECARS.COM
Old 09-09-2009, 08:18 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Hop right in the water is fine. :lol: :lol:
Old 09-09-2009, 09:36 PM
nosjonnie
SHOW GUEST

Hey guys newbie from wisconsin, been checkin out racingjunk for awhile and decided to post up on here. Been racing with a new group that started this year called midwest super stock mafia, you can check it out at soperstockmafia.com. thanks jon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -