New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 10:15 AM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
lots of smart people here You have came to a great board. I learn something every day. welcome.
Not only smart people but people from every corner of the racin world.... O and welcome yall the names Tim you came to a great place
Old 03-16-2008, 12:29 PM
JPdustnya72
APPRENTICE

I am John alias MoparNut to my friends But I like all cars and would drive what ever I can to go fast. I am A Texan Native but spent 22 years in california. My kids are there and I am back in Texas for awhile. Love the site Keep up the good work guys we need sites like this!! take care all
Old 03-20-2008, 08:32 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Howdy fellas.You picked a great place to hang out.Lots of smart guys here.I'm not one of them ops: This is where I come to learn.I'm pretty new myself.I have alot of posts,but it's just because I have a big mouth.Cool to see so many new peolpe joining!!
Old 03-21-2008, 09:19 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

[I have alot of posts,but it's just because I have a big mouth-]----OH ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU GONE AND DUN IT NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: --MAN I AM GLAD YOUSE IS MYE FRIENNND!!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 05:10 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Howdy welcome aboard, my name is mark, you will like this site if you are a racing junkie like the rest of us :!: :!: :!:
Old 04-04-2008, 05:32 PM
BadMonza
APPRENTICE

Hey my name is Mike. Been checking this site out for a while to get back into drag racing and just picked up a little tube chasis monza with a small block about a month ago. Taking it to the strip next weekend. Can't hardly stand waitng. Been out of it for about 18 years and man has it all changed. Little nervous about driving this little car being that it is quite a bit faster than anything I ever had. This is a GREAT site!
Old 04-05-2008, 03:22 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Hi there!!I'm a little nervuos about driving mine and I've only been out of it since last season!!!Always takes a kittke gettin' used to.Welcome to the site and have fun!!!

P.S. What kind of truck do you drive??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-07-2008, 09:53 PM
wardworks
SHOW GUEST

Hello my name is Ron and I am addicted to drag racing... Kidding a side Racing Junk has been a great site. I have found some really cool parts for the race car I am building.

Thanks racing Junk!

Ron
Old 04-10-2008, 04:44 AM
BigMikeC
SHOW GUEST

First post here. Been a Street/Drag racing hoodlum since the mid seventies.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:13 AM
davnblack
SHOW GUEST

Default Newbie from Texas here...

Hello,

My name is Michael and I am from Houston Texas (actually Tomball).

After a multi year hiatus from turning wrenches and having my own pet project, I have decided its time for a new toy.

Having restored multiple Camaro's in my past I am trying to venture over to the sister line of the F-Body. I am looking for a 1975 Trans Am project car, I have always liked the big black (ugly) bumpers for some reason. Besides with the opera rear window and these bumpers its a unique year.

So I decided to join this forum to broaden my search possibilities, plus tap into an enormous knowledge base.

Thanks for having me as part of your site, I look forward to being a contributing member.

Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -