Location, Please read and fill out your Profiles

Old 06-30-2014, 01:56 PM
painter
APPRENTICE

I just posted on the new guy page. My name is Toby but I've gone by Painter for years. Drag racer, Painter and body man for too long, lived in Michigan for too many cold winters and moved to Murfreesboro, TN 10 years ago. Zip is 37128. Now I get to live in the hot summers.

Hello and good luck to all.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:43 AM
marinesracing
SHOW GUEST

I haven't been here for a couple years, paid for new renewal, my profile is still here but can't change change anything and what happened to our pictures we posted on our builds we posted and one last thing why are all the posts dated 2007. Thanks Ron
Old 11-18-2016, 07:13 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Ron,
The tab that used to be at the top to connect o your proile went away during the last upgrade. Here is way to get your profile until they put the tab back up. From there you sould b able to change the profile and see your pictures
Click on the "my account" at the top of the RJ main page, half way down the next page on the right look for the "manage racespace" tab and click on it. Now on the next page on the yellow banner look for "my profile" on the far left. That will get you to your RJ page. They are surrently working on getting a direct link tab back in place here shortly
I do not see where all the posts are showing 2007?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-08-2021, 12:03 PM
40bowtie
SHOW GUEST

Default profile

I cant even see my profile anymore,much less see my mail