be honest

Old 05-06-2007, 12:16 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
Nice looking truck Avery even for a Ford, but so is the bike....Probably do like the woodsman said myself but he ain't mentioned the part where at the top of the +/- list that you write down what the other half wants you to do...Makes list alot shorter and also makes up your mind faster...If they say, "Oh I don't Care" then DO NOT TRADE :!: You will hate yourself every time you walk into her room, her house, her car, her air....Also it will always be "you think more of that truck/bike than you do me"...Now, Can I get a hell yea :?:
well perry she has done said something about us and the kids not fitting in it. but we all cant fit on the bike either.thats the only time i get alone time to think is on the bike
Old 05-06-2007, 12:17 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by spib
Originally Posted by fastbowtie
Can You really live with yourself owning 2 Ford,s :lol: :lol: :lol:
avery what happened with the back halfed s10 were you just teasing me?
mark that was just a teaser i couldnt bring myself to do it
Old 05-06-2007, 01:13 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Well Avery sounds like it is time right now for you to get the helmet and go for a ride and decide which YOU want...A family man deserves some things of his own for the effort and devotion it takes to be a good family man...Look at all the goodies Mark has 8) .....He deserves them all...
Old 05-07-2007, 05:27 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

We all need our alone time and I wouldn't trade that for anything. ESPECIALLY A F.... (that is a 4 letter f word at my house)

Steve
Old 05-07-2007, 04:12 PM
URjellis
APPRENTICE

Default Restoration Job...

I am looking to buy a 76 Nova, and it has a soft top... does any one know if the soft top can be removed and turned into a hardtop, or is it much more to it than that?
Old 05-07-2007, 04:16 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

You should be able to just peel the old vinyl off and assorted trim, do any body work then enjoy. It's still steel. 8)
Old 05-07-2007, 04:21 PM
URjellis
APPRENTICE

thanks!
Old 05-07-2007, 08:19 PM
trose
APPRENTICE

AVARY HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO RIDE
Old 05-07-2007, 08:28 PM
trose
APPRENTICE

122mph on dirt
Old 05-07-2007, 11:09 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Avery i shouldn't be posting to this thread, but i'm an old man who has lived out west for over 20 yrs before moving back to the deep south. Bikes are the norm out there because of the weather.
i donot like Fords as a norm, but at the same time i know what bike crashes can do, and every biker is there for the taking. I work at a company where ther are 12 employees. There are 5 Harleys and 1 Hbusa owed there, but i see cars driven mostly to work, even in 90 degree weather.
Bottom line and you said it, i have a wife and 2 little girls, i know you and i have never met but there are 2 kinds of bike riders, those that have been down and those that are going down. There's no in between, you will go down, it's just how much damage will you substain.
I am by no means suggesting that you trade for the truck, i just think you are in a dangerous arena with the bike, and you have responsibilities to your family to not put yourself in that arena. O'k i've been tough on you, i'm an ex desert racer and have died about 3 times, but never riden the street, because it's not me it's the none caring traffiuc comming at me.
Sorry if i came on strong, but i have seen what can happen on the street, and i donot trust what i would have to face in everyday traffic.

WoW!! you gonna gonna hate me, but i'll tell you what, i'll pay your life ins. policy if you will make me your benificery.

Zip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -