too bad there isn't a Garages for Rent or Sale section

Old 04-17-2013, 09:07 AM
raticus
SHOW GUEST

Default too bad there isn't a Garages for Rent or Sale section

i'm in the pittsburgh area, and trying to end my curbside gearhead lifestyle and move into a house with a substantial garage to work on my car projects. But finding a small rental house with a big garage is almost impossible, or finding a small light industrial shop space that i can convert a small portion into a living space (my gf only needs a kitchen and all i need is the shop space with a cooler for beer and a microwave for microwave burgers), is even harder. I'm guessing i'm not the only curbside gearhead who is in the same boat, and I'm always on RJ, and i just wondered about how RJ would be the logical place to look for such classifieds, that is, if it had them. CL and the usual real estate sites just don't cater to hot rodders. I have a new engine project i'm collecting parts for, and new cage updates that go with it on my To Do ASAP list, need a good 1500 sq ft. quick!
Old 04-17-2013, 01:59 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I live in my 1977 Dodge 24' 'C' class just outside the main door of my shop. Schitt - shower - shave and with a kitchen sink ! Every 2 weeks I fire it up and go drain the gray/black holding tanks.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Dynamic/Double/D!!

You know some of us wish we could live like that... but fate has other arrangements. I will say that every once in a while I do sleep in my Winnebago right there in my drive way... watch movies, sit in my flatulence, in total peace just get away from the normal day-in/day-in house life. I will live vicariously through you on the days I can't. Scoot
Old 04-10-2019, 10:44 PM
Linacruise1467
SHOW GUEST

Just wanna say good luck for your future.