Beware Jason Pritz #50 crate LM Warrenton Mo.ripped me off

Old 02-28-2010, 03:38 PM
teamgrt15
APPRENTICE

Sorry scorp did not realize you were the only one able to post on here and last I heard none of those suppose to be scammed emailed him seems like its the same person slamming him under multiple screen names but its not my battle just thought since you post on every item the rest of us could ask questions sorry for the misunderstanding you'll be the only loser on here I'm out
Old 02-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by teamgrt15
Sorry scorp did not realize you were the only one able to post on here and last I heard none of those suppose to be scammed emailed him seems like its the same person slamming him under multiple screen names but its not my battle just thought since you post on every item the rest of us could ask questions sorry for the misunderstanding you'll be the only loser on here I'm out
Why don't you HELP?

Multiple threads about the guy and you claim to be his buddy and defend him but I see you dont have time to help.

We will just keep bringing Jason to the top

Scorp
Old 02-28-2010, 05:13 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

why wont jason come on instead of using teamgrt15 as a middle man? or is it that they are the same person with different user ids? what do the rest of you guys think?
Old 02-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Not the same Crimedog- someone who knows knows; or at least they are not posting from the same location.

Hey Teamgrt15- lot's goes on behind the old forum walls as well

Why don't you have old buddy JP settle up with his five customers- Boy what would happen if they all contacted LE in his jurisdiction at the same time...................

Scorp
Old 02-28-2010, 05:30 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

CROOKS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER???????????
Old 02-28-2010, 05:38 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i think they are both full of
Old 03-01-2010, 01:32 PM
FAMILYAUTO
SHOW GUEST

I posted on all these now there are no five peopl however I would like an email from everyone who was suppose to have bought something so it can be resolved I need names addresses phone numbers and email addresses I have stated this before and received nothing as of yet I believe all of you quick to bash need to realize maybe its one guy with mutiple names starting this either that's how to resolve the issue
Old 03-01-2010, 01:35 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by FAMILYAUTO
I posted on all these now there are no five peopl however I would like an email from everyone who was suppose to have bought something so it can be resolved I need names addresses phone numbers and email addresses I have stated this before and received nothing as of yet I believe all of you quick to bash need to realize maybe its one guy with mutiple names starting this either that's how to resolve the issue
:arrow:
Old 03-01-2010, 01:35 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Dragon that rocks...
Old 03-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by FAMILYAUTO
LOL-

Well thats easy enough to check isnt it.

Mods- Could you take a look and see if the five users are all posting from the same IP ADDRESS?

Hey Crimedog- can you sniff out the names from the threads and put them all on this post?

Start with Marson14.

Jason let's see if this is a Five-Headed monster

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -