RACING JUNK MADE ME SEND MY MONEY TO A SCAMMER

Old 11-30-2007, 05:27 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by lookingaround
is bbms1000 and placecraft the same people? they joined the same month same year and have almost the exact same amount of post. i am just wondering if the 2 are actually 1

NO, I do not think that bbms1000 and placecraft1 are the same person, but at the same time I do not think they are here to serve this site any good considering the way they are acting and I do not care who they are....If they want to continue the way they are acting then IMHO they should excuse themselves from here and blow back into where ever it is they came from or else become a productive part of this site and be welcomed by all

ALSO,
Some people have lodged in their mind that the mods and admins on this site are paid and that we are in charge of the ads.."WRONG"..If so, then the check must "BE IN THE MAIL" cause I have never gotten anything and neither have the rest of them...We try to help when someone has been scammed and as alot of you know we have gotten some peoples money back for them thru the proper useage of this site...but to some people you just cannot make it simple enough so they can understand..We give advise to the ones scammed and hope people will come here and ask about a seller before they send their hard earned money off to someone they have no idea who they really are...

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO SOMEONE THEN YOU BETTER HAVE THE PRODUCT IN YOUR HAND AND BE SATISFIED WITH IT, OR KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE SELLER IS HONEST..PERIOD..Now that is as simple as I can word it.....
Old 11-30-2007, 09:06 PM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: Justice ????

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by bbms1000
I don't want anyone to spell out BAD?? but why are all the people at RACINGJUNK?? sticking up for the BAD GUY's ??? don't you all find this funny????? we all work hard for our MONEY?? these people are getting paid for the site and some of Thier actions ?????? :cry:
I guess you are another one that only came here after the mail didn't come?

Your blaming us for your short commings now I see

You might want to stop typing for a bit and read the forum.Now quit showing others how much of a moron you are and call the police with your info that you have.

Oh thats right you don't know who you sent you money to.

Let me tell you some thing einstien
If the deal seems too good to be true,it probaly was.
I agree with the original poster - this site needs better control or a system to evaluate sellers easily. Buyers using this site should not have to dig through a listing and ask others to determine the seller is credible. I buy my parts else where instead of dealing with the cons this site breeds. This site has no control over sellers and that is why f'in scam artists & convicts flock to this site to rip people - wake up and take some owership of the issues this site has instead of point the finger back on people who use your site.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 PM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

one more thing - who the hell would make an honor payment for a site that has a major short coming and does nothing to right itself? honor payment = joke
Old 11-30-2007, 10:41 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vincef
one more thing - who the hell would make an honor payment for a site that has a major short coming and does nothing to right itself? honor payment = joke
it sounds to me you are no different then the people that scam. if you sell and dont make a honor payment you have scammed RJ out of money that you are suppose to give them for using there site.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:28 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

As bad as you think this site is then why are you coming here :?: Just to make trouble :!: Otherwise I see nothing of any value in your post...You got scammed somewhere and then you are wanting to blame this site for it....If you would pony up and pay a honest company instead of making the fools purchase then you would not have gotten scammed...It is simple and you still don't get it.....
Old 12-01-2007, 06:51 AM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

I have every right to post here and express my true thoughts - not politically correct bulls^^. I used this site to make PURCHASES ONLY - never sold a thing so no need to make a honor payment.....

Additonally, I got f'ed on this site by a mo&&&rf'7n scam artist so I have every right to b&&ch up a d&&n storm about the "potential" this site gives to scam artists. I did the leg work and made several calls and talked to a engine buuilder on here as well as his references - all checked out and I was comfortable providing the engine builder a deposit to start the build.... guess what..... no motor and out a 4g deposit.

A lawsuit and threat of felony criminal charges from the local police got the *****er to pay back $2500 so far..... still waiting on the rest back and my patience is growing short with this h88 b9090rd.

So again , to summarize - because anyone can advertise and sell on this site, without mechanisms (i.e. think eBay) in place to prevent fraud, you get all kinds of shady sellers on this site.(((it even Nigerians that can't keep the flies out of their eyes comes to this site to weakly attempt to screw people... I am sure someone at somepoint fell for their scam.

Anyways, blah, blah, blah - I can b*&*h and complain, but really the main factor here is I will not use this site because of the people on it. The only one losing out is the people that makes profits on the site. They are not getting my money......
Old 12-01-2007, 07:28 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default scammers

look folks what's done is done, lick your wounds and keep going, just ask before next purchase, believe me folks on here will let you know if the person is a scammer or not, they told me before!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 07:30 AM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

Additonally, I got RTRd on this site by a %*&*^&*&&in scam artist so I have every right to ^&^&h up a %^%n storm about the "potential" this site gives to scam artists. I did the leg work and made several calls and talked to a engine buuilder on here as well as his references - all checked out and I was comfortable providing the engine builder a deposit to start the build.... guess what..... no motor and out a 4g deposit.

A lawsuit and threat of felony criminal charges from the local police got the cocksucker to pay back $2500 so far..... still waiting on the rest back and my patience is growing short with this rd.

I rember that its A shame you didnt get it all back yet
Old 12-01-2007, 04:21 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Vince
You have proved my point here in this thread.
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/114383

This site gets all the freeloaders and Ebay rejects that couldn't cut the mustard.
And you know when a site is free it attracts these flys you spoke of earlier

So if you just come here to bash a little expect to get it back,but your like the rest of these freeloaders you all cry and do nothing about it,If you don't like it here,there are other sites for guys as yourself to "spawn" off from.

I'll be glad when RJ makes this place a PAY only site,that way I won't have to look at every other add that these people think Racing Junk owes them a place to sell their "Junk" for FREE

I agree RJ should step up to the plate here and finally make a stand,I see guys posting every day here selling that have been members since RJ opened the door,but you know what they always say when confronted,RJ says its a free site and they owe me a place to sell my stuff for free and you guys complaining are to "pay the bills" to keep this nice site up and going for us freeloaders.And there are alot of them here.So your barking up the wrong tree Vince.
But thanks again for stopping by and giving us your 2 cents as I value it.

But I can tell you Vince your an honest guy atleast you got a profile,some of these other guys don't even have one and "THINK" they are hiding,LMFAO they are priceless

Hey Matt did you get that profile done yet?
Old 12-01-2007, 04:33 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

ya i been checking everyday for Matts profile myself...

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -