"Hilldale Help Center Thread"

Old 01-25-2009, 08:31 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default oh

Originally Posted by Tod74
Just curious.....what started this back and forth between Hilldale and others in the thread?
just talken s**t. i usually dont get on the forums, i just got a little ticked and i was being a little d**k, then some other guys were being d**ks, and in the end we all sounded like big d**ks. i think were all cool. at times i was typing like a kid put in a nuthouse or something. were all good. it was kinda strange.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:36 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: yes

Originally Posted by dparker
Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by dparker
Hey Hilldale, was that your Chevelle on your profile? Did you build it or buy it that way?
what one are you talking about .,the 69 or the red 66.? anyway the red one i built from ground up,the 69 was bought this way 10 years ago. its a #s matching car. the 66 was my street toy. hilldale
No the 66, thats the body style I've always liked. Is rust a problem there? Here in the desert rust isn't a problem but there's never any interior left.
i here you. there can be rust issues here in the north as far as salting the roads. most of us dont drive them in the winter months. keep in mind most of these cars have been from the tip of maine to s. calif. nothins better then visual contact and history.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:18 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

hilldale!!!! Now the real truth about you comes out!! This is why you didn't make the team huh? Kinda busy diggin!!! LMAO,,,just having some fun :!:

Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default yeah

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
hilldale!!!! Now the real truth about you comes out!! This is why you didn't make the team huh? Kinda busy diggin!!! LMAO,,,just having some fun :!:

yeah i sure picked a winner that day. ha ha.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hill-"dale"... I am proud of you man. These are good people here. You sound nice. You also have Chevelles... which is a good thing too. Welcome to the forum. Rigsby aka, Scooter
Old 01-26-2009, 07:08 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

hilldale, come on man!! You have your own help center and this is the best boat you can provide? LMAO...............................

Old 01-27-2009, 12:23 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default heck

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
hilldale, come on man!! You have your own help center and this is the best boat you can provide? LMAO...............................

hey it looked better before katrina came.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:39 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Is that the boat with the 300 pound rock in it?