guesses for hp?

Old 05-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by txhunter69
bowhay you aint never seen my pecker sorry bubba but lets all listen to a lil story about bowhay

well me bowhay and justin were sittin at my house two years ago shootin the bull had a few beers nothin too bad we went to bed im in my bed and justin and bowhay are sharin the fold out couch its about 2 in the mornin and justin jumps up makin all this noise and runs turns on the lights and yells "BOWHAY YOU PISSIN" well theres bowhay hanging out all his shame layin there pissin in the bed he told us he was "on a boat" in his mind but was really just hangin it out wettin the bed
ROFL....ISN'T it great to have "friends"
Old 05-26-2009, 11:11 AM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by txhunter69
bowhay you aint never seen my pecker sorry bubba but lets all listen to a lil story about bowhay

well me bowhay and justin were sittin at my house two years ago shootin the bull had a few beers nothin too bad we went to bed im in my bed and justin and bowhay are sharin the fold out couch its about 2 in the mornin and justin jumps up makin all this noise and runs turns on the lights and yells "BOWHAY YOU PISSIN" well theres bowhay hanging out all his shame layin there pissin in the bed he told us he was "on a boat" in his mind but was really just hangin it out wettin the bed
ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:21 AM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

haha no matter how much s**t we talk about each other were all still freinds at the aend of the day
Old 05-26-2009, 12:33 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats some funny stuff. piss shirt pillow ahahahahaha :lol: :lol:
Old 05-26-2009, 01:49 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

So what happened with bowhay running his truck this weekend to silence everybody about HP. Isn't that what this thread is about? Geez.............
Old 05-26-2009, 02:59 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

he went to the rio frio but we got his vortecs and new manifold on yesterday so hopefully he might go to the next race haha
Old 05-27-2009, 07:17 PM
bowhay
EXPERT BUILDER

yea
i got the opportunity to go to the frio and i just couldnt resist
somethin about floatin down a river with my buds and drinkin a buch of beer just sounded to good to let go lol
Old 05-27-2009, 07:49 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default good friends

geeze litter felers, yaul be such good friends, maybe when yaul git older you can give each other prostate exams.? i means yer given each other golden showers and shit like dat. watcha think ah.?
Old 05-28-2009, 03:25 PM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

haha thats bowhay and justins deal there they already giveeach other daily prostate exams
Old 05-28-2009, 03:55 PM
bowhay
EXPERT BUILDER

hey hilldale
wasnt it u who was goin to that one doctor for so long for you're prostate exams.........then u came to realize it was a dentists office........

too bad he still goes to that same dentist AHAHAHA :P
and gerrett u and justin were butf**kin each other long before i became friends with yall lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -