EXPERT BUILDER

o yea
and if u were changin out ur battery
why didnt u tell me thats what u were doin when i talked to u
u told me that u had been at ur house with ur family
Old 06-08-2009, 05:53 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I thought this was engine tech... not some soap opera. Get over it and grow up. :roll:
Old 06-08-2009, 06:04 PM
bowhay
EXPERT BUILDER

it can be a soap opera if we want it to be.... but yea shelby and the dirt track racing thing.. she flipped her lil 4 banger car.... and she dont kno nothing bout cars.. hell my dog knows more bout cars than u and her put together and me and also bowhay can make time to spend wth our friends everyday and we both got girls and been going out wth them twice as long as u and shelby.. so its jus u being gay :!: :!: :!:
Old 06-08-2009, 06:14 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bowhay
it can be a soap opera if we want it to be.... but yea shelby and the dirt track racing thing.. she flipped her lil 4 banger car.... and she dont kno nothing bout cars.. hell my dog knows more bout cars than u and her put together and me and also bowhay can make time to spend wth our friends everyday and we both got girls and been going out wth them twice as long as u and shelby.. so its jus u being gay :!: :!: :!:

thats from me i accidently put it on bowhays
Old 06-08-2009, 07:06 PM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

hahahahahahaha thats y i have all new terminals and a side post battery instead of a top post ask brandon bitch i took it out of a duelly work truck up there and amout of time dont mean nothin you and yall girls spend more time mad at each other and fightin with eachother than yall do havin fun like me and my girl and bowhay shelby aint the reason i dont like hangin out with yall its cause all yall two do is talk about how much bigger and badder yall think yall are than every one else o and shelby might not be no mechanic but she knows her way around a motor better then your dog and your girl combined hahahahahaha
Old 06-08-2009, 07:14 PM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

justin this is shelby.
yess i did flip my 4 banger but i think its pretty effin funny considering i was 13, it was only my 5th or 6th race & i was driving a standard with absoluletely no racing experience.
but after i flipped it i helped my dad tear the whole engine apart, replace the valve springs plus check other things out then put it all back together.
so personally i think you should know your facts before you run your mouth cause i know a lot more than i show & definately a lot more than what you know.
k thanks
Old 06-08-2009, 07:21 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default oh my god

oh my god i dont know where to start. 1st your peeing on each other, now theres a female involved, someones losin ground here. can you say coming out of the closet.. ah maybe your bud got a taste of the real stuff and he cant get enough (female that is). oh man i have to think about this one for awhile. i'll be back. yours truly hilldale
Old 06-09-2009, 04:58 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: oh my god

Originally Posted by hilldale
oh my god i dont know where to start. 1st your peeing on each other, now theres a female involved, someones losin ground here. can you say coming out of the closet.. ah maybe your bud got a taste of the real stuff and he cant get enough (female that is). oh man i have to think about this one for awhile. i'll be back. yours truly hilldale
THERES EVEN MORE EARLIER IN THREAD WHERE THESE GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT THERE PISTON SIZE, LOOKS LIKE BOWHAY & JUSTIN HAVE A BROKEBACK MOUNTIAN THING GOIN ON HERE. :shock:
Old 06-09-2009, 09:27 AM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

o hah great come back garrett and u can use any excuse u gota but its normal to fight dumbass... and its u that thinks ur bigger and badder than any one else.. and shelby u diont no nothing go away... and memracing wow thats a good one i think that was in bout 3 years ago.. lame... and hilldale ur just gay :!:
Old 06-09-2009, 12:18 PM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

lol you might think its noraml to fight more than have fun but than have fun but that just dont sound like a relationship id wana be in but any way an excuse is some thing made up but wat im sayin is tru pop the hood and look im sure you can tell the difference between side and top mounted terminals ahahahahahaha

and hildale jw but which side you on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -