NOS solonoids

Old 06-13-2010, 08:24 AM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default NOS solonoids

got a fella here that want's to know if fuelinjection solonoids are different from a carb. plate solonoids and if he can use these noids with his plate. he is planning to buy the complete nitrous kit from an individual that doesn't know either nor did he ever use this system since he bought it new. I did not know myself since I dont fool with NOS much what to tell him so thought I would bring it up on here.
Kris
Old 06-13-2010, 10:13 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: NOS solonoids

Originally Posted by kbartley
got a fella here that want's to know if fuelinjection solonoids are different from a carb. plate solonoids and if he can use these noids with his plate. he is planning to buy the complete nitrous kit from an individual that doesn't know either nor did he ever use this system since he bought it new. I did not know myself since I dont fool with NOS much what to tell him so thought I would bring it up on here.
Kris
Kris,
I'm a Bit Confused about Your Question,BUT?
If your Asking if a Fogger Style S/Noid is compatible with a Plate?YES,they are Just a Larger Flowing Noid(IN Most Cases)Most of your Fogger Style(DIRECT PORT) Noids have 4 in the System,2-Fuel and 2-N02.
Hope that HELPS!
Later
G 8)
Old 06-13-2010, 11:47 AM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default noids

yeah I guess I did confuse ya, I was confused when I typed it in. sorry about that. What I meant was he is thinking about buying a nitrous kit for fuel injection where it has the one nozzle that is plumbed in at the throttlebody??? He currently has a 125shot plate and wants to know if he can use it with the kit he is wanting to buy and not use the injection parts.
Thank's
Kris