Is it just me or,

Old 07-18-2009, 08:10 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Is it just me or,

What's up with some of our Mods and regulars, like Bjuice and 454. We haven't heard from them in weeks, are they Da'ed or what? I know BJ said he was going 10.5 racing, does that mean he crashed, 454 i know he has grand children to raise, but you guys need to check in once in a while to let us know what's happening. I know a couple yrs. ago when i was missing for about a month (working out of town) these guys wanted to know when was the auction for all my racing parts, they were looking for a good deal. :lol:

Zip.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:16 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree ''ZIP'' just talking with my wife about that very same thing the other night, all the old gang just dissappeared :!: :!:
Old 07-18-2009, 08:36 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey Zip,

I know I haven't seen too many of the regulars on here in a while. I have been reading the post but not really posting anything. I traded my 68 Camaro race car for a 68SS Camaro street because the tracks close to me closed down, once I traded, the track opened back up in my home town which is about 4 hours away but my brother races there so now, I am looking to trade back for a drag car. Hope that your 2009 season is going pretty well.

Chris
Old 07-18-2009, 08:42 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Race Car

Maybe you can Put the WORD out in TEXAS............................?And,see if that Vega in your Avatar is Avalible???
Later
G 8)
As far as that Goes,How about a 68 Chevy II with a 540" Motor and Deadenbear Glide??????????
Old 07-18-2009, 08:49 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Race Car

Hey Greg, How is your car coming. if you look on my racespace profile, I have a couple of pics of the 68 on there. Nice to hear from you man.

Chris

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Maybe you can Put the WORD out in TEXAS............................?And,see if that Vega in your Avatar is Avalible???
Later
G 8)
As far as that Goes,How about a 68 Chevy II with a 540" Motor and Deadenbear Glide??????????
Old 07-18-2009, 09:15 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bowtie4542001
Hey Greg, How is your car coming. if you look on my racespace profile, I have a couple of pics of the 68 on there. Nice to hear from you man.

Chris

Later
G 8)
Chris,
Right off the BAT i See a MAJOR ISSUE with a Camaro SS...?
The Valve Covers are 3 Holes SHORT............................................. ......?
Later
G 8)
Old 07-18-2009, 09:56 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by bowtie4542001

Chris

Later
G 8)
Chris,
Right off the BAT i See a MAJOR ISSUE with a Camaro SS...?
The Valve Covers are 3 Holes SHORT............................................. ......?
Later
G 8)
I agree, I have 2 454 blocks in the shop that I would love to build and slip on in there without the wife finding out.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:36 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Zip and all the Boys...Yes i have been shoulder deep in the 10.5 scene this year...been to the track more this year then i have in the last 6 Years....

Next week i will be at Carolina "House of Hook" in the Orsca 10.5 race,,,only this time i will be helping out Tony Christian. He is shooting for the 3 second ET...in efforts to be the 1st Orsca 10.5 door car to reach the 3 second ET range in a Door car.... (800ci RM engine with 4 stages)

I have to admit it feels pretty Good for someone to Notice i am not around the boards....Thanks !...lol

truth of the matter i have been around "RJ Site" ...i just have not particpated in any subjects like i have in the past Just because of the racing and lack of FREE time i have had in the Past...most of the time i come into the site later in the evenings and just Eye ball some things to make sure No one is too far left field...looks like you guys have it under control...lol.

Myself and Topsportsman speak regulary by phone, he personally doesn't go long without checking the site.

..i would also like to say just to clear up for many that don't know....I donate my FREE time to RJ forum as a mod. I get no compensation for monitoring the Boards....i been doing this since 2003....and i am OK with it...just wanted to let folks know who might not have known

Hope everyone is having a Good Summer...i know i am wide open...Come fall you will see more of me on the Participating side of things.

Thanks

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-19-2009, 09:53 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

See everything is just going to smooth on here.....We'll just have to get rowdy so BJ will have something to do......lol

Do I here Smackdown!!!......Where's Hilldale when you need him?......No that won't work Hilldale's cool now.....Dang who can we get?????????
Old 07-19-2009, 09:59 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Next week i will be at Carolina "House of Hook"
That's Jackson isn't it?? Only a few miles from my house. Haven't been there in years. May have to check it out next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -