RACING JUNKIE

Default Pissed off .....

...the WRONG people .....

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/u...t-obama-begun/
Old 03-03-2014, 02:17 PM
bigalturk1
APPRENTICE

Default Seal Commander

I hear a lot of what people are saying about the President. Sooner or later the truth comes out, I'm waiting for that. Lets say the president wasn't American born, do you think America would want other countries to know the mistake we made... nah, wait til' he's out of office.
Do you know what I really hate? When people call me a Republican even though I'm neither. I tell them I voted for Clinton and he's a Democrat (But would never vote for Hillary because she didn't take responsibility for Benghazi)... That's just my opinion. I hate Obama whether he was a Democrat or Republican! Then they say I'm a Racist, so I say, I would have voted for Colon Powell. Final kicker is, "Your not patriotic" And I tell them, 23-1/2 months in Vietnam (Army Ranger) hit twice and I still go to the VA Hospital at least 3 times a month, may not make me Patriotic but it does show that I paid my dues and should have the right to complain about the mess this county is in... Amen!