Site issues...

Old 01-09-2020, 12:38 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Site issues...

I have been dealing with site issues for a while. I couldn't address it before due to the issues. I have an android phone and tablet, and the issues are identical on both. Board cookies and such are not the issue...

1. On the mobile version, which is what I was stuck on for the last few months, If you tried to reply to a post, or send a pm, it would tell you you were not logged in, even though it shows that you were logged in, logging out and back in, resulted in the same message.

2. On the full site, that I finally found where to switch over, it does allow me to reply to posts. It also shows that a pm was sent successfully. When I look back in my message folder it does not show that I sent the message. I sent one the the Moderator and one to the Administrator, and no reply back, so I assume that the messaging is not working either.

3. The main forum page does not let me access the messages, the icon for that shows up only after entering one of the sub forums.

4. The Do Not Sell My Personal Information link that mysteriously appeared needs some explanation. Clicking on that shows just a page to put your information in, I dont want to do that, if it is for sale, lol...
Old 01-09-2020, 08:17 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Old 01-28-2020, 05:10 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

And another issue is the lack of response to issues noted. Is anyone minding the store...
Old 01-29-2020, 03:19 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I know the RJ admins do look here every once in awhile. My control as a moderator only applies to the forum and not the RJ page

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-29-2020, 06:24 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry, I meant this for the admins. I know you dont have Super moderator powers...
Old 01-29-2020, 06:29 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

And my issues are with the forum itself. I know you can't fix the issues yourself. Thanks for what you do in keeping the spammers at bay...