Scammers?

Old 05-20-2010, 06:17 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Scammers?

So I surf the RJ pages a lot looking for things within a 200 mile radius of my home. I keep hitting these 4 different people that run the same "vague" ads out of the Chicago area. Most of the time its a Camaro, theres always a fuzzy picture of a car that looks like it was shot with a cell phone at a car show, the ads almost always say the car is tubbed but you can tell by the pic its not, the price is usually some outragious number or ridiculously cheap, I have sent emails within an hour of a new listing asking if I can see the car and either never get a response or get one back saying a deposit has already been made. Here are the 4 users and their ad numbers.

mullerracing
ad#1897641

pat123
ad#1894854

malz28
ad #1894552

zbreed
ad #1881145

Now all of these guys have had their accounts for awhile and this isnt something I have just stumbled on. I have been watching them for well over a year. I dont get how the scam works unless they are hoping for replies from someone way far away? If you guys are bored hit them up with questions on the ads and see if you get any response...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-05-2010, 12:06 PM
racehoward
SHOW GUEST

Default Harbone66 is Jealous Jerk " Want To BE" He's the S

I know those persons or most of them there straight up I bought a nice car from one and parts from another without any problems.

They should sue you for the crap you put here
Old 06-05-2010, 12:23 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YEAH- I HEAR YOU---CHRIS--IS ALWAYS HIDING BEHIND HIS HIDDEN ALIASES :shock: :shock: SCAMMING/ CROOKING/ AND STEALING PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY :cry: :cry: :cry: RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

GEEE- HE DID NOT SAY THEY WHERE ALL CROOKS- JUST- IT SOUNDED AWFUL STRANGE
Old 06-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I think it's great to warn others and I am not saying Chris is wrong...but I gotta ask ...How would you guys feel if someone posted your user name in a scammer forum when you had never even had any dealings with them?
Old 06-05-2010, 03:37 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Harbone66 is Jealous Jerk " Want To BE" He's t

Originally Posted by racehoward
I know those persons or most of them there straight up I bought a nice car from one and parts from another without any problems.

you know all these guys? really? fishy fishy fishy, think harb's homework uncovered something here!! :shock: :evil: :evil:
Old 06-07-2010, 05:51 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

if you KNOW these persons , then they MUST be a tight group or the SAME person...the odds of you knowing a group of people taken out of a list of thousands aren't that great , ...what a crock...
Old 06-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

well havent been on here all weekend, just wait till I post the threatening letter I recieved in the mail when I got home last night. Hey douchbags, if you want to put in writing that you will harm me or my family you are messing with the wrong matherfocker here!

Old 06-07-2010, 08:03 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Sue me for what jackass??? asking questions and maybe wondering about validity of the ads? good luck with that, my lawyer will have a heyday with that lawsuit. so what is your name? maybe your buddies can come on here and explain themsleves? oh and let whichever one sent me the threatning letter in the mail that I am gonna turn it over to my buddy thats a State Trooper and give him those names listed so someone from the special crimes unit can contact RJ and get their info! You want to play? You picked the wrong person to write a letter and threaten his family, bring it on bitch!! :twisted:

Old 06-07-2010, 01:14 PM
CustomTanks
SENIOR BUILDER

Give em Hell Chris
Old 06-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66

Sue me for what jackass??? asking questions and maybe wondering about validity of the ads? good luck with that, my lawyer will have a heyday with that lawsuit. so what is your name? maybe your buddies can come on here and explain themsleves? oh and let whichever one sent me the threatning letter in the mail that I am gonna turn it over to my buddy thats a State Trooper and give him those names listed so someone from the special crimes unit can contact RJ and get their info! You want to play? You picked the wrong person to write a letter and threaten his family, bring it on bitch!! :twisted:

I second that. You might as well sue me too. I say you might be "Jacky427" or maybe "Hal396" too... just keep changing names to keep your PATHETIC games going... I love how all the cars are at outdoor car shows w/ the hoods up & described WRONG. It is ad after ad genius... someone is bound to call you on it. At the very least, maybe you will quit posting OTHER PEOPLES CARS!!! LOL!!! Get a life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -