Asking price for car's

Old 08-13-2008, 05:41 PM
1army
SHOW GUEST

Default Asking price for car's

Why don't people post the asking price for their car's when trying to sell? If you are going to post 4 sale or trade post a price.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:54 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

It is a marketing gimmick. If you have to email to ask, then they can start conversation with you or get you on the phone to talk. Same reason you can look at your local paper and see all the ads for the local car lots and prices are not always listed, just options and incentives. I personally always try to post my prices in my ads. I don't want to waste your time or mine.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:19 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

If it doesn't have a price i don't bother with it, believe me it isn't worth asking :!: :!: Not to me anyway :!:
Old 08-14-2008, 04:22 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

if there isnt a price listed, i just move on down the page. i wont bother them with my silly questions like HOW MUCH
Old 08-17-2008, 12:51 PM
srp707
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Asking price for car's

Originally Posted by 1army
Why don't people post the asking price for their car's when trying to sell? If you are going to post 4 sale or trade post a price.
No price then they usually want too much. We have between 6 and 20 ads on here all the time all have prices and descriptions but some of the off the wall questions we still get must be coming from 10 yr olds because grownups could not be that syupid...are they? Some people just like to talk on the phone or type emails. Good post,was needed