street outlaws show?

Old 06-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

They have those mustangs set up great!! Look like they are nice and smoothe to be making that kind of HP.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:13 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

lol..serious betting and Ribbing...this cracks me up.

You should see an outsider race....heck these guys are friends

LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jlNY...ture=endscreen

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-19-2013, 05:30 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

After watching Tony, I got side tracked off into a whole bunch of grudge racing vids. Those boyz down south are flat dead SERIOUS about FAST cars and BIG money. The only 'bling' they're packing is MAYBE a gold chain and lots of 'tude. It'd be funner than schitt to hang out with 'em ! Just a bunch of hardcore car racers.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
After watching Tony, I got side tracked off into a whole bunch of grudge racing vids. Those boyz down south are flat dead SERIOUS about FAST cars and BIG money. The only 'bling' they're packing is MAYBE a gold chain and lots of 'tude. It'd be funner than schitt to hang out with 'em ! Just a bunch of hardcore car racers.
Brick it would CRACK you up ! and Yes they are very serious..Alot of cash floating around...Now you see why I was giving those knuckle heads grief about being the fastest whatever.

You would really enjoy being here and watching it in person...you ever get this way I will lead you that way and we will hang out....lol

Old 06-19-2013, 09:17 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Your on, Bro ! We'll have to fire up the bus and make an RJ road trip down !
Old 06-20-2013, 06:11 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

i just love how the cops catch chuck red handed on the street with a straight up un-reg drag car and just let him go..... lmao..... please :P
Old 06-20-2013, 06:33 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Many of those guys are on yellowbullet . They don't claim to be street cars....they refer to them as " street raced cars" apparently the top ten lust is real and the races are real....but they do admit to them being on a closed airport that discovery channel rented. Those cars are crazy fast for being on the street....there is video if the white mustang going very low 5's in the eighth....the faster cars on top of the list are said to be in the high 4's low 5's. AGAIN race cars ran on the street not street cars. They claim the roads are not prepped like a track but that they do burnoose with pimp juice which does put list of rubber down on the road....lots of schit talking as well. They called out anyone on YB willing to race them on the street for 10k a couple of years ago and not one person took them up on it.

Yes Tod I can accept race cars run on street. Makes more sense and I think that is what we have been saying all along here on this thread. But Thats not how they are selling the show. They are making people think its street cars street racing or street racing for sure..Its in their title " Outlaw Street ". I watched one show and noticed right off it was filmed on a closed concrete road,Burn out box with 60 ft timer boxes. If they are on an airport runway there would be no need for down track prep. The runways are gooved cut and provide crazy traction. It has to in order land jets in rain etc.
I am not gonna say there are no 4sec cars cause there could very well could be. I am saying I didn't see it the episode I watched and I own and Drive a 4 second door car. I know what they look like. As far as being crazy fast for the street I agree it would be but so far I have not seen them run on street. Your car Tod would be considered fast on street. Most Drag cars would be considered Crazy Fast on the street...I am sure there is some smack talk happening on YB..Always has been. I am sure whoever did not CALL by PHONE the right grudge racer or they would have got their wish. Everybody talks smack on the Internet ( My experience )..YB is king of the smack talk sites.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Oh boy you are not kidding about the smack talk....that thread on YB is pretty comical. One guy challenged ANYONE to come to Kentucky to race and he would smack their azz....but only if it was a stock suspension car with a SBC and a 10" tire....lol

From what I gathered the top 3 or so on that list are in the 4's....saw a video of the Murder Nova going 4.78 at the track. That white mustang that they been showing runs low 5's .....5.20 I think....something like that...they have a few videos of it posted with the ET lights showing. I think they crazy for openly admitting the details of their street racing....plenty of evidence to show a jury in the event they kill somebody one day....just my opinion cause many of em talk openly on YB about it and now their real names are tied to their Internet names...
Old 06-20-2013, 07:34 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Not to change subject. This fathers day weekend I stumbled across a reality show called CATFISH. It was founded by a guy that was in a online relationship with a girl who turned out not to be who she said she was. So now people contact him about their online relationships to where they have never met the person..some turn out to be dudes,their friends all kind crazy stuff.
Be who ya wanna be on internet LOL.

Lot of that crap goes on these forums as well.

Part of the reason I have had a select few of forum members to my home not only because I like them but also to prove I am who I say I am. Yes I have been jokingly teased in past about certain projects etc. It was all good I laughed with it then validated it fairly quick. In the PAST is the reason I posted a few vids and pics. Not as much now as I use to. If I am close enough to you I have your cell and will text u whatever I want or need for you to see. lol

The internet is a strange place. Even tried FB for about 60 days and said the hell with this. lol..

Also good to see ya Tod! well see ya post ...lol

Old 06-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I have a buddy who used to search the online dating sites while he was at work, just looking for people he knew....he found one dude we know and messed with him for several weeks pretending to be a hot chic....lol had him going pretty good. Lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -