Please read

Old 09-27-2012, 04:33 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You got that right :!: {Shew} :lol: :lol: I just cut the box back open and put it on my new small block :!: :!:

Mark
Old 09-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Well if your going to put that carb on your Mopar from the Chevy I had it on it will make your car run better. :P :P :shock: :P
Old 09-27-2012, 05:31 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Oh now that sting's alittle :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark
Old 09-27-2012, 05:31 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Glad it worked out for you two.

I ordered some parts the other week from a company in Fl. I had never heard of. The sent an email confirmation, but no tracking #.
I should have had the parts Thursday, but I wanted till Saturday to email and ask for a tracking #. They gave me one and it was USPS and it only said a tracking # had been originated for a shipment.
Monday at lunch time the tracking # said the package was delivered in Atlanta.
I called the guy on Monday and was pretty ticked and he needed to make sure he put the right address on the package.
I went online to the USPS and went through the lost package thing.
At the end of the form it said " In the next 24 to 48 you will be contacted by, bla, bla , bla" They never contacted me. In the mean time the guy went to the post office and they said it should be here by Wednesday. It actually did show up Tuesday. The tracking # still shows package as being delivered in Atlanta.
1 week USPS priority mail from Fl is terrible and a tracking # that was USELESS!

Later in the week I received a survey from the USPS about my lost package notice I sent and they wanted to know how well it was handled. Well not very dam good!
I hate going to a post office. Its the worst run business in the country! Whoops I forgot. It's a goberment run organization.
Fed X or UPS is by far the best way to ship something important!
Old 09-27-2012, 06:29 PM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I've gotten free shipping every time I've used USPS overnight. I've used it several times and it never gets there at their promised time.
They don't argue about your refund. Some refunds have been over $80.
Just make sure you're not really expecting it to get there the nexr day!