JOEL AVERY Of HORN LAKE MS. IS A THIEF SCAMMER

Old 07-14-2012, 07:51 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I noticed he just joined R. J. June 22 , 2012 probally just to unload the block :roll:
Old 07-14-2012, 08:40 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

sent him a message today
Old 07-14-2012, 10:10 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Appreciate what any of you guys can do, I know Im screwed unless I
I hop in my truck and drive out there but $500 min. in fuel and 4 days of my time...Just makes it more expensive...I will file a complaint with the ICC monday, what else can I do?
Old 07-14-2012, 02:59 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Here is his reply to me:

Thanks but I have not scamed anyone. My post was listed pick only he called me wanting me to ship. If I was trying to scam I wouldn't let people come to my house with my wife and kids if I was selling junk.

I'll see if he will come on here!
Old 07-14-2012, 03:48 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Javery

To:

dragonmaster093

Date:

2012-07-14 18:43:06

Subject:

Re: Dart Little M block billet mains

Re:

Ad #2639583 - Dart Little M block billet mains

On [2012-07-14 12:38:46] dragonmaster093 wrote:
> hey you need to come over to the forums you arre being accused of selling a junk motor and being called a scammer come tell your side

I don't care what he is saying. I posted on my ad pick up only. He called me asking me to ship it. If I was trying to scam anyone I would not have had it listed pick up only and let people come to my home.

This was my reply
Old 07-14-2012, 04:39 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

> Could you come to the forum and see if y'all can work it out?
> I am not siding with anyone, I am only telling you that your name is being trashed over there and they are only hearing one side. You may want to get it straight.
> Sorry for the problems
>
> Have a good day!

> I sent him a perfect block with no damage and now he wants a refund. He told me the reason he wanted my block was because he had blown his motor up. Now he wants me to give him my block and a refund and send his blown block back to me. I don't think so. That's why I don't like to ship anything. The scammer is the man trying to get a free dart block out of deal
Keith Monague. He has made threats on voice mail trying to bully me. I don't respond to threats and he wonders why I won't return phone calls. If he wants to try to scam someone it won't be me. He can post what ever he wants about me.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:03 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

he was here when I posted my last post but didnt bother to defend himself here
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 07-14-2012, 05:13 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

This is a pathetic response, I think you and all will agree. Yes I asked him to ship it, what does that have to do with the fact that he sold me a junk block? No body even came by his house and looked at it and If they had and knew anything I guarantee they would have seen what a POS it was. Ask him why he wont return my calls and emails if he is so innocent?? He has cut me off completely because he knows he doesnt have a leg to stand on. He also lied about putting insurance on the block. He told me it must have been damaged in shipping (cough) and that I need to file a claim, I them told his voice mail because he wont pick up the phone, that he is the shipper and he must file the claim, to which of course he had no reply.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:20 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

And in reply to that last resoponse, I sent him pics of his block and he should have clearly recognized it was his since he just shipped it to me 3 days prior, I guess the only way this is gonna be resolved is if i load up HIS junk block and drive it over there to him, lets see him talk his way out of that one.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:25 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

This just frys my shorts! This guy ships me a POS blown up block and tries to make me the bad guy! Joel, If this had been a nice block and 400 mains you would have gotten ONE call from me, and that would have ben to say thank you. I am not a thief or scammer and never have been, this is all because he had NO IDEA what he was selling and now he wont make it right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -