OH NO!!

Old 11-14-2012, 05:26 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I also wonder when some of the voters remorse will set in.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

D/D: PM sent & I had a few questions too about where to start to fit you correctly. BTW: on that article about gun control you posted, they were talking about a DHS scanner for gun powder... that is scarey!! I wonder if it could sense powder in a metal box buried in the ground??? Scarey chit vato'.

Wabb: It may not take too long. I agree with you on the media too!! If the media turns on OBlunder, he will be toast. Question is- what is gonna take for that to happen?? It will have to be a big deal to have the media turn on him.

All: remember we serve a higher power which trumps any leader, office, law, etc... God knew this would happen in the election before it came to pass. It hurts to watch, but there is a reason for these things. "Free will" has been taken to a new level here... it is new record high selfish human will. We must not bend to this worldly will under the guise of "tolerance" & freedom, & human rights. It is BONDAGE to the flesh of men & our selfish desires. We are called to a higher standard... even if we watch it all crash & burn around us. We live by spiritual law first. DD is right; don't give up hope. I am pissed too.... but we are together united in what is right... lets keep digging together bruthas.