24 Hour Auto Services and racing junk

Old 05-29-2019, 06:25 PM
llister
SHOW GUEST

Angry 24 Hour Auto Services and racing junk

I was scammed out of $6418 from a scammer that goes be the name Coffi Levismond and Aiden Ian Johnson and they are associated with 24hourautoservices.com I purchased a 2014 Shelby GT500 Engine and transmission on 5/16/2019 and have never received the motor. These people are scammers and almost all the ads on racingjunk.com are scams. I have hired a P.I. to find out who these people are and file charges for wire fraud and the FBI says it is a FEDERAL CRIME and they will do everything they can to put a stop to it.
Old 05-31-2019, 05:24 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

There are numerous ads place in the RJ classifieds by a legitimate high performance clearing house company near Chicago, trying to alert potential buyers about the 24 Hour Auto Services scam. They say the pictures used in the scam ads are from their previous ads of parts that have already been sold. Why Racing Junk does not do something is beyond me. I would suggest you contact Racing Junk directly. I just go to the contact info at the bottom of the classified pages and send an email. They have answered me back when I have done this.
Old 05-31-2019, 08:17 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

I took the liberty of contacting Racing Junk Support email about this post this morning. I received a reply today.

"They post from many accounts and as we find the accounts we disable them .
Thank you for contacting us at RacingJunk.com, your comments are always welcome."

Support Team
RacingJunk.com
World's Largest Online Motorsports Marketplace
wlmailhtml:{0AD32DDF-7997-43CC-B42F-...racingjunk.com
Motorhead Media LLC, 106 Main St., North Adams MA 01247
phone (toll free) 866-326-9227 ext 10
fax 413-663-3615
Old 07-25-2019, 05:02 PM
bmobilekr
APPRENTICE

Default racingjunk does nothing to stop scammers

AD# 183940001 is the same motor I was scammed with and the sa,e phone number they used the last time. Why can't this be stopped????????
Old 07-25-2019, 05:04 PM
bmobilekr
APPRENTICE

AD# 183940001 is the same motor I was scammed with and the same phone number they used the last time. Why can't this be stopped????????
Old 09-19-2019, 02:11 PM
bmobilekr
APPRENTICE

I caught this scammer and I can tell you without a doubt that 24 Hour Auto Servicing is a scam site and nothing else. I have proof and all you have to do is google the names that are listed on their website and it will become clear to you. TeamKnowles, I want to know how oyu have bought 2 trannys from them and you just joined this site this month?? They are scammers. Mbah Milton Mbah was arrested for scamming me from that site and I got my money back. check this out if you insist on saying they are not scammer. https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdc...alFipsCode=013
https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdc...alFipsCode=013
I think you are full of crap, both of you guys that are all of a sudden claiming that you have done business with these guys and that they are legit. Get the F outta here with that crap. I promise you that I know more than anyone about the guys that operate that website and post scams on this forum.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:12 PM
bmobilekr
APPRENTICE

How did you contact them to let them know?? You are the scammer and I can tell from the way you use the English languageon the link you provided.

"They have stolen over USD 10,000,000.00 from hard working US citizens. Spread the word as viral as possible so that they could be caught." I recognize the use of the english language as the same style that the scammers used in my messages they sent to me. You also said "Report them at authorities" You need to stop scamming people and I am going to help you.